Ford 770A loader pricing

/ Ford 770A loader pricing #1  

double hunter

Gold Member
Tractor
Ford 1715
I have a Ford 770A loader that I just removed from my tractor and am going to put it on the market, it is a single joy stick, I have all the brackets to mount it, the loader worked good with no problems, have no idea what would be a fair price for me to ask for this loader, any help appreciated

Last edited:
   / Ford 770A loader pricing
Let me go at this from a dfferent direction, I was thinking about asking $2800.00, is this a fair price,to high or to low?

/ Ford 770A loader pricing #3  
I am looking for a 770 loader for my 1710. If its still avail or if you know of another please let me know.....Scott 630-347-5858

/ Ford 770A loader pricing #6  
Can you call me regarding 1710 loader.... Scott 630-347-5858

/ Ford 770A loader pricing #7  
If you still have the loader, I would like to have the dimensional drawings of the mount. I have a 770 loader, but I do not have the mount. Reply to: siagon_ranger@yahoo.com Thank you.

/ Ford 770A loader pricing #8  
I have a Ford 770A loader that I just removed from my tractor and am going to put it on the market, it is a single joy stick, I have all the brackets to mount it, the loader worked good with no problems, have no idea what would be a fair price for me to ask for this loader, any help appreciated

By any chance is your 770 a loader still for sale?

I'm looking for one for my 1710.

Thanks, lee

/ Ford 770A loader pricing #9  
If he does not have it anymore I seen one for sale for about $1800 a few days ago. I was going to post it here then realize the post was about double hunter wanting to sell his.