New Boomer 30 in the family!

/ New Boomer 30 in the family! #1  

beardley

Bronze Member
Tractor
NH Boomer 30
Well, it finally got delivered today, and I don't think I could be happier with the purchase. I've already put it to good use in the first few hours. The dealer was really great too. They dyno'd it to make sure everything was up to spec, touched up the paint, and it was delivered with a full tank. They even gave me a bottle of fuel treatment! Can't say enough about the service from Main & Pinckney. If there ever is warranty work, they even cover the transportation. I can't wait to get more seat time!

IMG_0259.jpgIMG_0260.jpgIMG_0261.jpg

/ New Boomer 30 in the family! #2  
beardly....So your other tractor got lonely and had to have a companion..? I have a Boomer TC-29 ..I like yours better because of the front tires..my front tires are much smaller yet I have a NH 7308 FEL on it...69 inch bucket so when it is full I would sure rather have your front tires than mine....I wonder if your size tires would fit on mine..? My tractor is a 2000 TC-29

Congrats on the tractor ..you will love it.

/ New Boomer 30 in the family!
For my bank accounts sake I hope the Boomer is lonely pretty soon! I bought it to replace the CCY. It's been a great little tractor, but the key word is little. I'll miss that little bumble bee, but I already know the Boomer is better suited for the job.

Do you have the R1s on the TC-29? The R4s that were on it when I tested it were much shorter that the R1s I ordered it with.

/ New Boomer 30 in the family! #4  
For my bank accounts sake I hope the Boomer is lonely pretty soon! I bought it to replace the CCY. It's been a great little tractor, but the key word is little. I'll miss that little bumble bee, but I already know the Boomer is better suited for the job.

Do you have the R1s on the TC-29? The R4s that were on it when I tested it were much shorter that the R1s I ordered it with.

I always get confused with r 1 or r 4 ...etc... I have turf tires on it....and the front tires are really small...just a little bigger than the rear tires on a lawn tractor...see what I mean...but that is the only complain I have and I have had my TC -29 for 12 yrs....I only have not quite 400 hrs. on it though....I know you will be happy with yours.

/ New Boomer 30 in the family! #5  
Congratulations, sure beats pushing a wheelbarrow full of fire wood.