new holland TN75S

/ new holland TN75S #11  
Mine is a 2008 TN70A with 16 speed electronic shuttle and 4wd. I love this machine. The engine has been 100% reliable starting in the coldest temps, and runs very strong with no issues. I like the controls and ergonomics of it also. Only issue I've had is when very cold out, the shuttle will not want to work until machine is warmed up. Not a real issue at all, I just use the hydraulic clutch until machine heats up. Otherwise I bush hog, plow, disc, move stuff with FEL, and use for its great utility. 4wd is excellent in snow with the r4 tires which are loaded. For me it's a good size machine but maneuverable enough to use in tight quarters such as my driveway, or yard. Wished I was using it right now but time to go to work.....

/ new holland TN75S
Thanks for all your input guys, I'm really close to closing the deal on the TN75SA. If any body else has any helpful advice I would appreciate that.

/ new holland TN75S
I am the proud owner of a 2004 TN75SA, 16 speed electronic shuttle with a 2008 820TL FEL and less than 800 hours. All the info available on this sit has helped me figure things out

/ new holland TN75S #14  
Nice! Wished I had one. Keep in mind that with supersteer you can replicate an old tricycle gear tractor and loader combination. That's a be-very-careful statement. I have had a couple ah-ha moments when I had the axle turned and some soft/lower ground up front. Dropped the bucket and got it all straightened out, then backed onto firmer ground and turned a bit less sharp. Takes a bit to get used to the anticipated turning point when doing fine bucket work (like swapping loader tools). You get the hang of it though. And it sure is maneuverable.

/ new holland TN75S
I had heard that they were weird on getting used to hooking up to the loader and or implements. But I was not aware of the tipsiness.
Thanks for the info

/ new holland TN75S #16  
1998 New Holland TN55 tractor, can anyone give me some information about it ?
Is it reliable ? does it have any problems regarding the synchronous shift transmission, and anything else negative or positive.
I don't have a clue concerning this tractor, I deal with much older machines.
Any info would be appreciated.

/ new holland TN75S
I was in the same boat as you. I've only had older machines and not at all familiar with the newer ones. I have owned my TN75SA for a couple of weeks now. It is unbelievable. It has the 2.9 like yours, starts in really cold weather like a dream. If you have the mechanical shuttle ( on your left side of the seat) as I'm finding out that is more reliable but you have to clutch it.mine has the reverser up by the steering wheel along with automatic 4wd, each having a $700 computer and they are known to fail at some point. Hopefully somebody with more knowledge then me will answer.

/ new holland TN75S #18  
I was in the same boat as you. I've only had older machines and not at all familiar with the newer ones. I have owned my TN75SA for a couple of weeks now. It is unbelievable. It has the 2.9 like yours, starts in really cold weather like a dream. If you have the mechanical shuttle ( on your left side of the seat) as I'm finding out that is more reliable but you have to clutch it.mine has the reverser up by the steering wheel along with automatic 4wd, each having a $700 computer and they are known to fail at some point. Hopefully somebody with more knowledge then me will answer.

overload,

Thank you very much for the information I really do appreciate it. As stated I don't know to much about the newer tractors, after what you told me it seems
you are happy with yours. I have a chance to buy a TN55 at a good price and wanted to find out as much as I could from the members, your the only one who
responded, thanks again.

/ new holland TN75S
Do you know what transmission it has and which shuttle?

/ new holland TN75S #20  
overload,

Thank you very much for the information I really do appreciate it. As stated I don't know to much about the newer tractors, after what you told me it seems
you are happy with yours. I have a chance to buy a TN55 at a good price and wanted to find out as much as I could from the members, your the only one who
responded, thanks again.[/QUOTE

No, I called the owner he didn't know. It's located on Tractor House for sale by a dealer, it does have several pictures to view. See what you think.