new holland TN75S

/ new holland TN75S #1  

overload

Tractor
new holland tn75
i have owned a variety of tractors over the years and am looking for something bigger. i have come across a 2003 TN75S and a 2004 TN75SA both have FEL's and are 4x4. i really like the style and function of the tractors. are they a good choice? Is the Iveco diesel a reliable one? i believe that engine is in both tractors. i would really appreciate any help.

/ new holland TN75S #2  
I've had a 2009 TN75da for a few yrs now. I like it. Runs great. It's got the 16x16 trans w/mechanical shuttle. Snowblow with it, 7ft bushhog. Factory cab, FEL, 4x4. I haven't got 700 hours on it. I have a set of forks that I haul pallets of firewood on. Approx half a cord of hardwood. Handles it with ease. All I've done to it is replace the battery.

Thats all i know for info. Hope it helps a little.

/ new holland TN75S #3  
My experience is similar to Flyingcow. I looked yesterday, and my TN70A has 476 hours on it. It never needed to go back to NH for warranty work, and my only expense for a replacement part has been the battery.
Great mid-size tractor. I can handle round bales of hay up to 5x6' with no problem. (no ballast)
The IVECO engines have been around for a while. Don't really know of any issues that you should be concerned about. They are very fuel efficient for thier size.

/ new holland TN75S
Can anybody tell me how to tell if they have mechanical shuttle or electronic?
Thanks for the guys posting responses

/ new holland TN75S #5  
Mechanical shuttle (that's what mine is) is a tall shift lever beside your left leg. I believe the power shuttle models have a reverser lever on the left side of the steering column.

/ new holland TN75S
That's what I'm finding out is that the mechanical shuttle is more reliable. The two tractors that I have locally to pick both have the reverser lever.

/ new holland TN75S #8  
That's what I'm finding out is that the mechanical shuttle is more reliable. The two tractors that I have locally to pick both have the reverser lever.

i have used that type of shuttle in bigger NH's and they worked fine.

/ new holland TN75S
That's good to hear that you had good luck with them. My last ford was a 901 selec-to-speed, row crop, narrow front with a diesel and everybody hated those trannys but it sure worked good for me.

/ new holland TN75S #10  
2003 TN75, Mechanical shuttle, 2800 hours. Only thing I've done is replace the clutch. Very dependable and always ready to work.