TD80D

/ TD80D #1  

Soggy Bottom Outdoors

Gold Member
Tractor
2013 john deere 5075E and others
I've got a TD80D at a nearby dealer. 2008 model, 42hrs, 2WD,72HP, no cab, canopy, 12X12 transmission, mechanical shuttle. Asking 18,950. That sounds like a good price if its a solid unit but were they just not popular or did they have weak spots? It was built it Turkey with a 238 cid engine.

/ TD80D #2  
I've got a TD80D at a nearby dealer. 2008 model, 42hrs, 2WD,72HP, no cab, canopy, 12X12 transmission, mechanical shuttle. Asking 18,950. That sounds like a good price if its a solid unit but were they just not popular or did they have weak spots? It was built it Turkey with a 238 cid engine.

I have it's bigger brother the TD95D 4wd with cab and loader but mine was built in Jessi, Italy. I did a lot of research before I bought mine and I could find nothing bad about them. RickB, a regular contributor to this forum, told me that the driveline is a tried and true Fiat design and the Iveco engine is bullet proof. I like the transmission being sychronized with a range (changing ranges cannot be done on the fly). I like the hydraulics but i haven't used the pto yet. There are some minr details I don't like but overall I'm pleased with it.. Mine's a 2007 and I bought it with 93 hrs on it.

Take a look at tractorhouse.com for the retail price range.