new holland tractors which one in the 75hp range

/ new holland tractors which one in the 75hp range #1  

case245

Platinum Member
Tractor
kubota 7040sud
i looking at getting a 75hprse power tractor with fel 4x4 rops i dont want eletronic engine controls im looking at used i looked at a 75 td yesterday i liked the tractor i pasted on it it had eletricial problems

/ new holland tractors which one in the 75hp range #2  
The new holland workmaster 75 has worked will for me. Had it just over a year and a half and just under 1500 hours with out many problems.

/ new holland tractors which one in the 75hp range
i want more tractor then i have i have a 70 hp kobuta the fel will lift 1970 ibs 800mm from the pins the 3pt 3307 24;; behind the pins i have the rear 16.9x30 loaded cast centers weights the specs on the workmaster look about the same as my kubota i was thinking t5000s i may have to go used as ii want to trade the kubota in

thanks for the reply

/ new holland tractors which one in the 75hp range #4  
I have a TD75 4WD. It's a good basic tractor and the loader will lift over 2500 lbs. I also pull a 3X16 plow with it no problem.
How bad can electrical be? It's a simple system, a few safety switches, fuel solenoid, fuel heater, lights and instruments. If you can bargain the price down it should not be too difficult to fix electrical.

Sent from phone. Al.

/ new holland tractors which one in the 75hp range
it has 180 hrs on it no quik attach 33k there asking i told em thats to muc for 2003 tractor there not much grease in the loader to put in bushing in is a pia i cant weld to save the back side

/ new holland tractors which one in the 75hp range #6  
it has 180 hrs on it no quik attach 33k there asking i told em thats to muc for 2003 tractor there not much grease in the loader to put in bushing in is a pia i cant weld to save the back side

Look at the new T4.75 Powerstar...you can get a brand new open station model 4x4 FEL powershuttle for $37,000

/ new holland tractors which one in the 75hp range #7  
How can I get used new holland tractor 75hp to buy . I am in Nigeria and how much can it go?

/ new holland tractors which one in the 75hp range #8  
The t4.75 has 3k lb lift capacity with the self leveling loader it also has a tier 3 engine with mechanical fuel system.

It's the same size as a M7040 but more lift capacity front and rear

You may be better off with a T5000 if you need a physically larger tractor.