Olympia, WA

Default Any advice on a 2008 TZ22DA

I am a new member and new to the small tractor arena. I am looking at a 2008 NH TZ22DA. Does anyone have any constructive input? I have read of frame problems in some NH, but really know nothing about reliability.
    Last edited by dbrewerjt; 01-13-2013 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Mistitled

Newfane, NY
    New Holland T1110

Default Re: Any advice on a 2008 TZ22DA

I had an O8 tz18DA and loved it. Very strong tractor for it's size and I think you'd really have to abuse a tz to hurt the frame. Tractor handled my 52 inch Woods tiller well and I spread plenty of dirt and stone with the loader. I put a couple hundred hours on it before I traded it in for a left over T1010. Only reason I traded it in was I got a great deal on the T1010. I had a 54" mmm on it and it cut grass fine. The 22 has more horse power so I don't think you'd ever run out of power given you use the tractor for what it was intended for. The 4wd never gave me any issues. If you have any specific questions I'd be happy to answer to the best of my knowledge and experience with the tractor.