Took delivery

/ Took delivery #1  

blitzen

Silver Member
Tractor
2006 TYM T700
I mentioned in my first post that I cut wood with a friend that has a tc 45 and was amazed at the verstility of that 4x4 tractor. After we loaded his truck pulling an 18 ft bri-mar also loaded with wood, we cut across a field and got stuck about halfway across and that 45 hp tractor with ag tires pulled us out. I was really impressed with how well that tractor got around in the woods up and down hills over logs and other small obsticals plus performed all the other tasks asked of it. Well this has sent me on a mission to get a tractor and all I have to use for money is a 2000 500k limited edition 773 bobcat that I bought new it has 688 hrs heat and air power bobtach flotation tires 13 inch, aux. hydraulics and I also have a 72 inch low profile bucket a heavy duty 66 inch industrial grapple and a set of pallet forks. Once the search was underway it became apparent almost immediately that tbn is the place to be for useful and helpful info. I started looking at off brands and settled on a tym t450 when the owner of the dealership called back to discuss my trade in he brought up a new holland 2410 they had taken back in after a long time customer decided to upgrade so it was a one owner 864 or 865 hours on the meter clean as can be!! and 10 more horse with ehss well I am glad to say that Joe Gelder from Louis Gelder & Sons in Benton Harbor Michigan delivered that blue beauty today and Joe is a real gentleman to deal with. His word is good as it gets far as I'm concerned and I want to apologize in advance if I have offended anyone with my post but when a business man is as good as his word then other people should know and all I can share is my experience and it has been positive this is my first deal with Louis Gelder & Sons I met them through the internet and I have no affiliation nor have i been compensated by them. I am sure there are other reputable dealers but this is my only tractor purchase and thus my experience. I remember the delivery driver telling me that after driving that bobcat I will think I am driving a cadillac when I am on the tractor and after 4 hours of seat time today I am very satisfied with the performance of this machine if the reviews and feedback given on the various websites are any indication as to quality and overall customer satisfaction then I should be in for a very long and comfortable ride. I took some pics after I parked her for the night still working on clearing out a spot in the barn next day or 2 should be in. Hope I 2013-02-21_18-07-55_427.jpgcan uplode pics. Blitzen

/ Took delivery #2  
Congrats on the purchase.

/ Took delivery #5  
good looking machine.

/ Took delivery
thanks !! smoother ride compared to bobcat already blazed some trails through woods knocks down pole saplings like hot knife through buddeh lol

blitzen

/ Took delivery #7  
Very nice looking tractor really do like that first day rush when they unload the tractor. Happy seat time!:thumbsup:

/ Took delivery #9  
Make sure to keep us informed when you get the first dent or scratch. Then you will know the true joy of your machine.:D:D

/ Took delivery #10  
congrats on the tractor