loaders for 29/30hp NH

/ loaders for 29/30hp NH #1  

mustelid

can anyone tell me about the difference between the NH7308 loader and an equivalent bushhog loader. i've seen an adverstisment on ebay that lists the NH about $1000 more expensive.

/ loaders for 29/30hp NH #2  
The New Holland 7308 is a better fitting loader. My experience with Bush Hog brand loaders is that they almost always require modification to fit, even when the correct mounting kit is ordered. The New Holland also has much better placement of the loader control valve, not to mention higher resale value.

/ loaders for 29/30hp NH #3  
Do a search, I think Mosey started a pretty good post called, "I ordered my Bushhog" Something like that. He ordered the Bush hog and I am not sure he is happy with it.

Check it out

murph

/ loaders for 29/30hp NH #4  
I've got a Woods 1012 loader on my NH TC33D. The fit is just fine, and have had absolutlely no problems with it. Cost was similar to the NH 7308, but the Woods unit has higher lift capacity and larger dump and rollback angles.

John Mc

/ loaders for 29/30hp NH #5  
I have not been happy with my Bush Hog M246 because it's much heavier (500lbs) and has more mounting brackets that don't detach when the loader is detached. It's for sale (see the classifieds on this web site). I don't like having the extra weight on the tractor when I'm driving on the yard and the extra brackets negate the way the Boomer was designed to make it easy to work on, since now the brackets are in the way.

/ loaders for 29/30hp NH
do you have any pictures of your tractor w/the loader? i just saw a tc30 with the woods 1008 and a tc20 with the 1009. the 1008 looked like a good fit. the 1009 seemed like it hung pretty far out in front of the tracotr

/ loaders for 29/30hp NH #7  
One other thing you may want to keep in mind especially if your tractor is still under warranty and that is you have given New Holland an escape to cover certain warranty issues. If they feel it is caused by the loader they may void your warranty.

Another thing is if you have an accident you will find New Holland and the Woods organization pointing fingers at every one including you.

If this is an aftermarket purchase then the Woods will be cheaper but I have found for the most part if you buy the New Holland Loader with the tractor it will be cheaper than the Woods. I only paid $2250.00 with the 60" bucket installed for my 7308 loader.

I would stay with the New Holland.

murph

/ loaders for 29/30hp NH #8  
</font><font color="blueclass=small">( do you have any pictures of your tractor w/the loader? i just saw a tc30 with the woods 1008 and a tc20 with the 1009. the 1008 looked like a good fit. the 1009 seemed like it hung pretty far out in front of the tracotr )</font>

I could swear I had a good shot, but can't find it now. I'll take a new one tomorrow and post it for you.

In the mean time, you can check out specs at Woods Loaders Click on the links at the upper left side of the page to get to a loader page for your tractor size (I suggest checking out the first two links).

John Mc

/ loaders for 29/30hp NH #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I only paid $2250.00 with the 60" bucket installed for my 7308 loader.

I would stay with the New Holland.

murph )</font>

I agree that you should stay with New Holland. But, $2250 is the deal of the century! I've never seen anyone else even come close to that.

/ loaders for 29/30hp NH #10  
Danny,

That is why way back when you were buying your loader I was somewhat confused on the prices you were getting for the New Holland verses the one you bought. I thought your prices were high for the loader and even checked with my dealer as to what I would have paid for the loader if I bought it later and he told me that I would have paid about $500.00 more.

He told me the $4,500.00 (if I remember right) was way more than list???? That is why I was shocked with the prices you quoted.

Now my dealer may have played with the numbers some when I was dealing with him but I don't know why he would have because I never got the individual prices until I signed the finance papers to even know what they were.

With time I have seen a big price in the aftermarkets on these loaders and would recomend if any one is just thinking about a loader to do it right away.

murph