Front End Loader and Ford 1720

/ Front End Loader and Ford 1720 #1  

johnny1720

Tractor
Ford 1720
Hello I need some help please. I have a beautiful Ford 1720 tractor that my father purchased in 1989. The tractor is now mine. I need a front end loader for it. I stopped at the local ford dealer and they quoted me 7k for the loader and installation. That was for a woods loader, which seems like a good brand. However I think that is way to much money if it was 4k I would have written a check.

Now I am looking for a used front end loader. But I am having issues locating one. Can any of you direct me towards a used loader. I am in Western New York but I have truck and trailer and I am willing to travel.

/ Front End Loader and Ford 1720 #2  
we have new loaders for ford 1710 it may fit a 1720 if so they are $1800 +shipping they are heavier then most loader.we keep a lot of old loader off tractors that came in to show how lite weight the are.

/ Front End Loader and Ford 1720
we have new loaders for ford 1710 it may fit a 1720 if so they are $1800 +shipping they are heavier then most loader.we keep a lot of old loader off tractors that came in to show how lite weight the are.

Does anyone know if this will fit?

/ Front End Loader and Ford 1720 #4  
to think 7k to do what we do for $1800.. and if you live by us i will put it on for FREE FREE FREE it take more time pack it then it take to put on

/ Front End Loader and Ford 1720
Coldwater I think I want to go with another brand. No offense I just want a little beefier product.