NH quick attach front snow blower?

/ NH quick attach front snow blower? #1  

Bob_Skurka

I'm selling my antique Oliver and the wife says I get to keep the money to buy something else.

I have been considering several things and I'm curious if anyone knows the cost of the front mounted NH snow thrower and the required quick attach front mount?

Also, does anyone have a rear mounted snow thrower and what are the price and/or performance advantages to a rear mounted blower?

As for rear mounted blowers, who makes a good unit at a good price? I will pay for quality but I don't like overpaying for a name.

I currently use a Cub Cadet garden tractor with a 54" blower in the winter, but it is a pain to remove the mower deck and set up the blower on that unit (about an hour of bloody fingers and swearing loud enough for the neighbors to wonder if I am a victim of spouse abuse).

/ NH quick attach front snow blower? #2  
If I remember correctly.. I thought it was $5-$8K.. depending on the options. I thought it would be nice too.. until I saw the price.. then I looked at old rusty 3pt models.. I'm still just using the FEL.

/ NH quick attach front snow blower? #3  
I believe the 716D quick-attach snowblower was just released in April 2003.

The list price on the older 716B blowers was around $5000 for the TC18/21/24/25/29/33 and around $7000 for the TC35/40. Add about $400 for hydraulic chute control (not including remotes). However, you don't really need rear remotes since you will have your loader off and you can use the FEL controls.

A NH dealer was telling me that the 716D blowers are less expensive and much easier to mount. I think he was saying they have come down to the $4500 range???

One of the NH dealers could tell you better than I.

/ NH quick attach front snow blower?
Those prices are insane!

I've started looking at the Allied / Farm King blowers for the 3pt. They seem to be priced around $1200 for the 50" model and not a lot more than that for the 60" units.

/ NH quick attach front snow blower? #5  
We are looking at purchasing a New Holland 72CSH front mount snowblower for our TC40D. After some discussions on a price reduction, our dealer has quoted us $5,500.00 for the 72CSH blower, hydraulic chute rotation and deflection, quick-attach assembly and mid-pto...essentially everything that we would need to get it up and running. This price does not include tax nor installation labor as I'll install it myself. I would like to hear the members comments on pricing and also if anyone has any additional information or pictures on how this setup works on their tractor. My other inquiry is if anyone has the quick-attach setup along with a New Holland 758C backhoe. My understanding is that the rear backhoe mounting bracket "mouth" has to be removed for the quick-attach assembly to pin onto the rear draw bar. Any advice, pictures or general comment would be appreciated.

Thanks, Matt.

/ NH quick attach front snow blower? #7  
This post is like four years old... LOL

/ NH quick attach front snow blower? #8  
RickO, I debated whether I should start a new thread with the same subject or not. Since their was some applicable information in this one, I decided to resurrect it from the dead! Was hoping somebody over the last 4 years had this setup and would be able to provide some more information. We are in the process of getting another 15" to 20" snowfall here. I'm currently using a Toro garden tractor with a single stage blower on it...it works, but does not like too much wet snow over the 6-8" mark. I'm thinking that a nice TC45D Cabbed tractor with the front mounted 72CSH blower would be the ticket about now. Sigh. It's now time to go back outside for the 3rd time today and blow some more snow and turn into a snowman/icicle. Cheers.