New Holland T4.105

/ New Holland T4.105 #1  

eth555

Bronze Member
Tractor
NH T4.105, Allis-Chalmers 175, D-19, D-17, B; White 2-135, CaseIH 3394, Oliver 1850, 1650, Ford 9N, JD A
Local dealer just got one of these in with loader, looks like nice tractor with the new cab design. This tractor looks like it has the deluxe cab (rear wiper, windows that open, buddy seat, sun screen), front fenders, 2 rear remotes, larger Michelin tires. Anyone have any experience or know much about them? What do you think I should be able to get off of sticker price for a tractor in this range? I am thinking about calling salesman tomorrow to discuss, prices and options. I also see New Holland has 0% for 60 months, but if you get the exact same CaseIH version they are offering 0% for 72 months; what is up with that? I have been looking for a late model tractor in decent shape with low hours, seems to be hard to find in this size without spending like new money. Thanks for any input.

/ New Holland T4.105 #2  
looking for new T4 or T5
too new

/ New Holland T4.105
The tractor at the dealer is a T4.105. I am looking for something to replace our Allis-Chalmers 6080 FWA that has a westendorf loader on it. It has various issues, rear main leak causing the clutch to slip in high range, weak hydraulic pump, and last week something started to let go in the rear end. So something in the 80-90 PTO HP range for cutting hay with a disc mower, round baling, running PTO generator, running a mixer mill, silo blower and filling feeder wagons in the winter time. General utility tractor around the farm. I want to get something newer and more reliable than what I have, when looking at used in this range seems like they are close to new in price unless they have a lot of hours on them and look like they have been used hard.

/ New Holland T4.105 #4  
Local dealer just got one of these in with loader, looks like nice tractor with the new cab design. This tractor looks like it has the deluxe cab (rear wiper, windows that open, buddy seat, sun screen), front fenders, 2 rear remotes, larger Michelin tires. Anyone have any experience or know much about them? What do you think I should be able to get off of sticker price for a tractor in this range? I am thinking about calling salesman tomorrow to discuss, prices and options. I also see New Holland has 0% for 60 months, but if you get the exact same CaseIH version they are offering 0% for 72 months; what is up with that? I have been looking for a late model tractor in decent shape with low hours, seems to be hard to find in this size without spending like new money. Thanks for any input.

The T4.8/9/105 tractors have just been released. I would not expect any dealer to deal much at this time.

Make sure you ask about cost of replacing the particulate filter and the frequency of such service.

SDT

/ New Holland T4.105 #5  
the particulate filters needs to be replaced every 3000 hours.....cost is $750

/ New Holland T4.105
That is good to know jdbnh. I am very close to closing the deal, just have to sign the final paperwork and hopefully take delivery in the next week. I am leary of the emissions stuff but love the cab and tractor overall.

/ New Holland T4.105 #7  
qoute $50,000 t4105 $51000 t5115 $51,000

/ New Holland T4.105
So got the deal done (dealer was able to get the CaseIH 72 0% offer), they sold the first T4.105 they had in stock, but was able to dealer trade for same spec'ed one. Took delivery yesterday; took loader off and put on hay cutter. I have put just under 10 hours on it now, and am very happy so far. The tractor seems to be very well built, and does not feel cheap, to me anyway. Only minor gripe is the cab steps (exiting in particular), but getting more used to them. Love the cab layout and buddy seat. Thanks for the replies above.

Allis and NH.jpgNH Cutter.jpgWy New Tractor.jpg

/ New Holland T4.105 #10  
can ask what pay for it?
what all on it?