I love my now Boomer

/ I love my now Boomer #1  

PaulieD

Bronze Member
Tractor
New Holland Boomer 35
My TC30 was my first tractor, and it served me well for almost 10 years. But, I thought it was time to spoil myself a little, and get something with a little more power and a few convenience features. I took delivery of my Boomer35 today and mowed for an hour. I have to say I really like the new machine. I just hope I adjust to the hydrostatic drive before I make a dumb mistake and do some serious damage. I guess I better spend the evening reading the operators manual. :)-))

Attachments

• before and after2.jpg
    before and after2.jpg
    737.9 KB · Views: 766
  • Tractor Deliverya2.jpg
    Tractor Deliverya2.jpg
    742.2 KB · Views: 559
   / I love my now Boomer #2  
Nice tractor, enjoy!

/ I love my now Boomer #3  
Congrats on your new tractor! Had to laugh about your commit about the HST tranny as I was myself was use to gear tractors. But not to worry you get use to the HST fast then you'll wonder why you didn't get one before. It's a beaut, best of luck to you!
DevilDog

/ I love my now Boomer #6  
Congrats on your new tractor! Had to laugh about your commit about the HST tranny as I was myself was use to gear tractors. But not to worry you get use to the HST fast then you'll wonder why you didn't get one before. It's a beaut, best of luck to you!
DevilDog

+1 Beautiful machine and you'll love the HST once you get used to it. For being in tight spots and NOT damaging things; HST is the best there is.

/ I love my now Boomer #7  
Wanna sell me your TC30?

/ I love my now Boomer
Thanks for your interest Mrplow, but I traded in the TC30 when I bought the boomer.

/ I love my now Boomer #10  
DevilDog

I've never gotten use to using the hydro pedal. It is nice if you need to change direction often but I am not a fan of it for general use. But I think it may be because I generally am going forward at a constant speed. I've also never tried a two pedal hydro, only a single rocker and I find it uncomfortable. To me a shuttle shift tractor is perfect but I can see why compact owners would like the hydro transmission.