It's dead here!!!!

/ It's dead here!!!! #1  

banjobj

Gold Member
Tractor
TC 21D
It\'s dead here!!!!

Guess I'll have to go over to the Kubota and JD Forums it's awful quiet at the NH site!!!!!!!!

/ It's dead here!!!! #2  
Re: It\'s dead here!!!!

Maybe its the mid week <font color=blue>blues<font color=blue><font color=black>. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ It's dead here!!!! #3  

Grab a cup of coffee and wander on over. The orange guys are always talking about something.

Bob Pence

/ It's dead here!!!! #4  

Now, I've heard those NH's are really well built... this must be the proof - no one needs any help on 'em /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif!!

<font color=green>mark</font color=green>
markcg_sig.gif

/ It's dead here!!!! #5  

Mark and BanjoBJ, I've had my TC29D for two years now and not a bit of trouble. I wonder if NH owners, or even JD owners are more apt to post under the general forums, like Tractor Safety, In the Shop, and so on, while Kubota owners post mainly under kubota just out of habit. Just curious, but not enough to go thru every post on the board.

Ernie
"It would be a waste of men to put our brave little band against thousands" James Bowie

/ It's dead here!!!!

It's good to see that there is LIFE on the NH site. Come on NH guys lets talk it up.

/ It's dead here!!!! #7  

banjobj,

I guess I am going to have to make it a point to stop in and have at least one cup here! Got to keep that <font color=blue>blue</font color=blue> pride going. /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

18-30055-Cliffsig.jpg