Tractor
    Ford 1310 FEL 4WD

Default Prices on Ford 1310 4wd FEL

If you can give me some feedback on a Ford 1310 I would appreciate it.
    Model: 1310 4WD
    Year: 1986
    Make: Shibaura
    Engine Information
    No. Cylinders: 3
    Displ. Cu. In.: 58
    No. Speeds: 12F-4R
    H.P.: 16.50
    Approx Shipping Weight (lbs): 2262

The tractor and loader are in immaculate shape, 800 hrs. R1 tires, power steering. The man uses it with a FM on his 4 acres. He bought it with 50 hrs on it and it looks basically new, not kidding. I have looked at everything from the TC21-35D's lately, trying to make up my mind and ran across this lil fella. He said it was 20hp engine, but it does not appear that way from online info. I am a bit surprised of the size of the front axles for such a little tractor, they appear to be about the same as the 29,30's. 770B loader. I have attached an image I took as well.
    he has a price on it of $8500, I am thinking more like $6500, but it is in great shape.

Looking for feedback.
    Jim
    [image]http://faculty.virginia.edu/Nanoscale_Laser_Processing/current/Ford%201310/[/image]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tractor
    John Deere 2640 / Ford 1710 / MTD 2554 ZERO TURN MOWER

Default Re: Prices on Ford 1310 4wd FEL

I paid $8500 for my 1710 4WD with FEL and new AG tires.
    You can get some info on prices at www.machinerylink.com
    I don't recall which part of the country you said you were from but I know that the Northeast has some of the highest tractor prices out there----------- imagine that

You are correct the tractor looks clean but I think you are more realistic with the $6500 but he may not drop unless he really wants to move it

Good luck
    Bartman

Tractor
    Ford 1310 FEL 4WD

Default Re: Prices on Ford 1310 4wd FEL

Bartman,
    I think you are correct. I am in VA, on the wrong side of the Valley. The machine site lists it at $5647.00 in premium condition. I do not think that includes the FEL. $6500.00 looks like the reasonable price to ask. Everything I am seeing says sub 7K.
    Jim