TC24D Wheel Options

/ TC24D Wheel Options #11  
<font color="blue">...but then you'd think the ground clearance s/b listed differently, no?</font>

My brocure shows the ground clearance for the TC18,21 and 24 to be the same 10.7" The TC29 up to the 45 are shown to have 14" of ground clearance. The current Boomers, before the new ones come out are divided into 3 catagories. The 18,21 &24 are all in the same catagory and share the same dimensions.

Andy

/ TC24D Wheel Options #12  
There are some significant differences between the TC18 and the TC21-TC24. Hydro pump, Hydro trans, width, turning radius, tread settings.....

/ TC24D Wheel Options #13  
I understand those differences and I should have been more specific. I went to New Hollands web site and it clearly has errors in the tire specifications for the TC24. Some of the tire sizes are from the TC18& TC21 side and others are from the TC29 & TC33 side. Some of the pairs are even mixed.

Andy

/ TC24D Wheel Options #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I cleared a 300' (or so) hillside gravel driveway of snow today )</font>

Ahh yes, snow on the Chugach. Gotta love it! Really do miss it. May you have a snowy & sunny winter, always our favorites.

Don

/ TC24D Wheel Options
About 2' in town so far in November, Yellowdog ...and I was raised in 99502. Oout by Kulis just west of four corners. Not sure how much we've got on the hillside yet but it's not much more than the 2' in town.

Thanks for all the responses. My 24D is not kept here at the house so I can't run out and verify, but I believe the R4's on mine are 23x8.5-12 which means, S/Brad, you've got the tires I had originally hoped for and now I hope you have flat land to work /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( I cleared a 300' (or so) hillside gravel driveway of snow today )</font>

Ahh yes, snow on the Chugach. Gotta love it! Really do miss it. May you have a snowy & sunny winter, always our favorites.

Don )</font>