Anybody with a new Boomer 24 and 235TLA?

/ Anybody with a new Boomer 24 and 235TLA? #1  

SacandagaBrad

Gold Member
Tractor
TC24D
Hard to find many photos of this newer model on line. I'm stuck where I might have to update from my TC-24D, trying to see what the new model looks like compared to mine. Dealer does not have any on the lot. The few photos I have found look like the FEL is easier to connect, but at the expense of a low-hanging cluster of hoses and connectors? Is that a problem with the MMM? Also looks like the tractor is now built on a frame, Kubota style, rather than the motor/tranny castings being the only frame? That is where my problems began with my TC, the bolts holding the machine together where it splits came loose and stressed the seal on the input shaft to the hydro pump.

Anyway, thinking about a Boomer 24 and just wondering if anybody has one, likes it, and could compare it to older models.

Thanks! Brad

/ Anybody with a new Boomer 24 and 235TLA? #2  
Take a look at LS tractor 2023. The New Holland is a rebranded LS. LS makes New Holland. My LS cost a lot less w/a heavier FEL & a few more features.

/ Anybody with a new Boomer 24 and 235TLA? #3  
I have bout 20 hours on a new LS 3039. Like antlers125 said. Rebranded New Holland with slight differences and less $$

/ Anybody with a new Boomer 24 and 235TLA?
You guy's are not the first to suggest a LS, finally sinking into my thick head that NHs are not the NHs of 10 years ago, good, bad, or otherwise. My problem is I'm working with my dealer who at last check is well past the $2K point in a repair, so looking at possibly trading, with them "eating" some labor costs in the deal. They are a NH and Kioti dealer. Me mentioned that if I went with the Boomer it would be nothing like the one I have now, so it is all starting to make sense. He is actually pushing the Kioti, which is a nice machine, I just can't seem to get past that tiny little bucket on the FEL.