Whats a good used Ford 4630 worth???

/ Whats a good used Ford 4630 worth??? #1  

wareagle50

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4035 PST
Have a chance to buy a 4630 from my wife's uncle. Its been very well maintained and has a Woods FEL with bucket and forks. Not sure about the hours but its a very clean 2wd with at least one remote and pretty descent tires. As far as I know everything works as it should. He is asking 6000 for it, which I think is cheap. Do I have enough room at 6000 to turn a descent profit if I resell it???

/ Whats a good used Ford 4630 worth??? #3  
Hard to say a value. Tractorhouse pricing for 4630's is all over the place. From 7K - 27K?
I didn't see any under 7K so your 6K price with loader and forks seems pretty good and should have room to make a few bucks if you decide to resell.

/ Whats a good used Ford 4630 worth??? #4  
Have a chance to buy a 4630 from my wife's uncle. Its been very well maintained and has a Woods FEL with bucket and forks. Not sure about the hours but its a very clean 2wd with at least one remote and pretty descent tires. As far as I know everything works as it should. He is asking 6000 for it, which I think is cheap. Do I have enough room at 6000 to turn a descent profit if I resell it???

Post some pics for us. All four sides.

/ Whats a good used Ford 4630 worth???
I'll try to get some pics but the tractor is about four hours away. I can snap a few when I pick it up though.

/ Whats a good used Ford 4630 worth??? #6  
a 4630 in average+ condition and a loader.. I'd jump on at 6k$ etc.

/ Whats a good used Ford 4630 worth??? #7  
Looking on tractorhouse the cheapest one I saw was $7700 and it didn't have a loader.

/ Whats a good used Ford 4630 worth??? #8  
a 4630 in average+ condition and a loader.. I'd jump on at 6k$ etc.

My parents have a home in Florida. If I paid you, would you be willing to find me a good 4630 MFWD when the time comes? I would make a trip down from VA to pick one up with a loader at that price. Also what is more preferable, the 3.3 non turbo or the 3.1 turbo? Thanks!

Last edited:
   / Whats a good used Ford 4630 worth??? #9  
finding a 4630 at that price is the hard part.

I missed a chance on one a few years back and kick myself.. OFTEN.

turbo vs non turbo both have their good points. turbo engines are more efficient for breathing, etc.

/ Whats a good used Ford 4630 worth??? #10  
I wouldn't base my purchase of a 4630 or 3930 on whether it was a turbo or NA. If the rest of it made sense to buy, I would have either.