This one followed me home

/ This one followed me home #1  

dntfxr

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford, LS
Hi folks, I figured I'd post in this forum since I guess I'm converted to Ford/NH now. I found this 3930 95 or 96 model with shuttle and I couldn't walk away. I grew up on Fords and always liked the 3930s and 4630s. I liked this one so much I sold my beloved 2040 to fund it. So now I have 2 older fords, this one's in much better condition though. Anyway here's a couple quick pics I snapped. Looking forward to putting it to work! Btw, does anyone know of an online NH parts store that shows prices with the parts lookup? Thanks

Attachments

• image-805627727.jpg
    image-805627727.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 386
  • image-905575719.jpg
    image-905575719.jpg
    500.2 KB · Views: 264
  • image-4136487380.jpg
    image-4136487380.jpg
    597.2 KB · Views: 285
   / This one followed me home #3  
Very nice looks really well kept. Like you I hate that when I cannot walk away from a good "deal"!! I guess that's why I am poor, but I do have lots of things! ;)

/ This one followed me home #4  
If yours is half as good as mine you're going to love it.

/ This one followed me home
Thanks guys! I've been looking at new tractors but this one is just so much more machine. It's only got 1300 hours and never slept outside, all original paint. There's a couple minor things I want to do but it really doesn't need anything. The loader is controlled using the remotes, I'd like to check into putting a joystick on it too.

/ This one followed me home #6  
I am jealous. That is a beautiful machine and was built like a tank. Most are not made like that any more. You will enjoy.

/ This one followed me home #7  
Very nice Ford. We have had several on our farm over the years and miss them. Even though I like the newer New Hollands I would rather have the real Ford design.

/ This one followed me home #8  
looks like a nice clean old tractor.

/ This one followed me home #9  
Maybe not a New Holland store but Yesterday's Tractors has a very nice array of parts for your 3930. Shows pictures of parts as well along with part no's and what they fit.

/ This one followed me home
Thanks for the compliments folks I'm real happy with it! I've got a few jobs for it today, can't wait for some seat time on the new toy! ☺