Price Check New TNA70 4X4 Price check !

/ New TNA70 4X4 Price check ! #1  

PLP

Tractor
Kioti DK55C
Hello, I am in the process of purchasing a new tractor and have a price quote on the following, any input would be greatly appreciated. <ul type="square"> New Holland TNA70 4X4 less cab, 16x16 power shuttle trans, fold down rops, 7 pin elect outlet, 1 pin 8 amp elect outlet, front weight bracket, horizontal exhaust, two rear remotes, seat arm rests, horn kit, 25 mph gear in trans, loader with third function electric switch mounted on loader joystick to operate 4 in 1 bucket, quick attach implement plate, woods 73" heavy duty 4 in 1 bucket with heavy duty removable tooth bar [/list] I was quoted $34,906 for all of above. The 4 in 1 bucket with tooth bar represents $2,737 of the total.

/ New TNA70 4X4 Price check ! #2  
It seems reasonable - maybe a little high, but I don't know what the new TNA tractors go for. To compare, you can get a new deluxe TNS70 4x4 with cab (heat and A/C included), 16x16 power shuttle, 3 sets of hydraulics (joystick controlled), front fenders, R4's and supersteer for $30,500 on EBay. The cab alone will usually add around $4K to the price so, in comparison, this EBay deal seems to be really good.

/ New TNA70 4X4 Price check ! #3  
Be careful when you look at the TN series prices. They have many options that significiently affect price. If the info on eBay is correct, that tractor has no loader or 4 way bucket, and also has fairly small tires 16.9x24 rears. More typical would be 16.9x28 or better yet 16.9x30 rears. Also I think the cab may be more than a 4 grand option. P.S. I would never buy anything as sophisticated as a TN from anybody other than a local servicing dealer. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Andy /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ New TNA70 4X4 Price check ! #4  
Good points - but I still think that deal looks pretty good. My TN65 with quick-attach MSL loader, box blade, 16x16 power shuttle, and R4's ran me about $27,600. Of that, I think the loader was about $5K. If I had wanted a cab, supersteer, and more power, that TNS70 would be pretty attractive at $30K plus another $5K (or so) for the loader.

Regarding getting it from an out of state dealer - I'm in the unfortunate position of being in an area that isn't too well covered by tractor dealers. No matter what I do, I've got to weigh the hassle factor of no local service - and with that in mind, saving a few thousand bucks by buying from a high-volume out of state dealer gives me some margin of safety when it comes time to do repairs. If someone's got a local dealer that they like, though, the way to go is definitely with that dealer even if it's a bit more expensive on the front-side...

/ New TNA70 4X4 Price check ! #5  
Just a quick comment, I also think the price looks good.

Andy

/ New TNA70 4X4 Price check ! #6  
ordered new TL 80A deluxe /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif cab fwd 4 in bucket 24x24 lots extras now included in new model..as standard. backhoe woods/nh 9000 series.wheel wts 41,900 usd.