T4.115 cab pricing

/ T4.115 cab pricing #1  

Bloomer

Feel a little awkward asking, but what price point should I be looking at for a T4.115 cab with front end loader, bucket, and 4x4? Has buddy seat, radio, air ride seat, 12x12 power shuttle trans.

I'm new to New Holland and there is only one dealer close, so don't have the luxury of shopping different dealers.

Thanks for any input you can offer.

/ T4.115 cab pricing #2  
Go to the page I have linked below to Washington County Tractor, pick the New Holland series you are interested in, go to that page and in tiny letters you will find a link called something like "price sheet". The price sheet page will give you their inventory, what accessories and their so called current price. I deal with them and have received slightly lower prices....

Washington County Tractor

/ T4.115 cab pricing #3  
I priced a T4.105 cab model right before Thanksgiving, $53,500 cash. Equipped with 665TL FEL, deluxe cab w/ hi vis panel and buddy seat, air ride seat, 12x12 power shuttle, 540 / 1000 PTO, 14.9x24R1W fronts, 18.4x34R1W rears, 3 rear remotes, WR Long 3rd function, heavy duty rear axle, 16.9 GPM pump, 3 PT ground control. This was an Italian made tractor not the "A" model produced in Turkey. The Italian models have the lever style parking brake, electro-hydraulic rear differential lock, electro-hydraulic power shuttle (same as T5 series). I think production was moved to Turkey in early 2014. An Italian made T4.95 was $1,000 less with the same equipment.

/ T4.115 cab pricing
Interesting. I drove the t4.115 around the lot today. Seems like a nice tractor. The salesman stated it was built in Italy, but it didn't have the lever style parking brake (it had the 'pull up' slide over the gear range/parking selector. So is this not an Italian made unit with the t5 hydraulics? Any concern with the units built in Turkey?

Overall, seems like a good tractor, although my point of reference isn't great. This unit was equipped with radial oversized tires (brand Galaxy). Anyone familiar with this brand tire and quality? The T4.95 parked next to it had the standard 8-ply Titan bias tire. Any opinions on which tire would be a better option (doing a lot of brush shredding)?

Thanks!

/ T4.115 cab pricing #5  
Interesting. I drove the t4.115 around the lot today. Seems like a nice tractor. The salesman stated it was built in Italy, but it didn't have the lever style parking brake (it had the 'pull up' slide over the gear range/parking selector. So is this not an Italian made unit with the t5 hydraulics? Any concern with the units built in Turkey?

Overall, seems like a good tractor, although my point of reference isn't great. This unit was equipped with radial oversized tires (brand Galaxy). Anyone familiar with this brand tire and quality? The T4.95 parked next to it had the standard 8-ply Titan bias tire. Any opinions on which tire would be a better option (doing a lot of brush shredding)?

Thanks!

The tractors made in Ankara, Turkey have an "A" after the model #. Hence a T4.115A would be Turkish mfg. If it is an Italian tractor, look on the rear of the cab for the serial # plate. The serial # plate will tell you where it is made. I will try to take a pic this weekend of this plate and post it.
When I was shopping, I noticed that the units with the range lever parking brake were mfg. in Turkey. I personally did not like this system and told the dealer it would be a deal breaker. I think NH went to the range gear parking brake along with building the units in Turkey to save on manufacturing costs. I did notice the T5 models that I looked at all have the pull up parking lever and they are Italian mfg. - the dealer confirmed this
I purchased an Italian T4.95 with the over sized Michelin radials; 14.9x24 fronts, 18.4x34 rears. I don't know anything about the Galaxy tire brand and for brush shredding and I think the bias ply tire may be more puncture resistant (IMO). The radial tires offer better traction, less compaction and a softer ride. And since I am getting older, the softer ride is a requirement.

/ T4.115 cab pricing
Got the quote Friday morning for the T4.115.....$62,000. Includes front end loader (not self leveling), air ride seat, buddy seat, and rear controller for the 3 point hitch (and I'm assuming standard size bias ply tires). I was surprised by the price, I did expect it to be lower based on some preliminary conversations I had with the dealer and estimates that were initially mentioned before actual pricing. Don't expect anyone to say what they may have paid for theirs, but curious what the thoughts are on this price point.

I have to admit, as a consumer I am shocked by the price of tractors these days. It seems like they are made lighter, smaller, have smaller engines, and don't appear to hold up like the older tractors. I've looked at a few used tractors around 3 to 5 years old and they are asking almost as much as they originally cost (within a few thousand dollars of prices I was quoted then). Makes me regret holding out on purchasing one back then.

/ T4.115 cab pricing #7  
I sell the Case IH equivalent at work (115U) and thats a good price for that tractor, with us it would be around $68,000.

The Parking brake on the range selector tractors are a cheaper line than the "U" tractors. Same engine, but without all the features of the higher priced U tractors. The U tractors have the parking brake lever on the left hand side.

We have great success with these tractors (both lines). The 3.4L engines are torque monsters and are very smooth.

/ T4.115 cab pricing
Thanks. I think the shock is coming from the estimate that was mentioned in late December. I want to say it was $53,000 for the same tractor (should've pulled the trigger then). Although, given the recent quote I think he was off on price then.

Going back a few previous threads, is the U model the Italian made version? Any details on why it is better?

/ T4.115 cab pricing
I'll admit, of the tractors I've considered I am most impressed with the NH T4.115. I'm curious of the differences and benefits of the Italian made versus Turkish made units and wondering now if I should look at the Case line if they are offering a better unit for a few thousand more. Thoughts?

/ T4.115 cab pricing #10  
My 115U (the nice tractor) is New Hollands T5.115. Its just a more upscale interior, heavier axles, better transmission etc. Its certainly more expensive, but it offers worth while features over the T4.115.

Farmall U

The New Holland and Case IH tractors are identical in every aspect except color. Same factory, same engines, same transmissions etc. Go with whichever dealer gives you the best price.