Buying Advice Quick question re NH T6.145

/ Quick question re NH T6.145 #1  

Tonkatoys

Bronze Member
Tractor
2012 Deere 4720. 2012 Cat 305E CR
Would anyone be able to tell me where this tractor would be built? If I ordered one for US delivery would it be built in Basildon or Italy or somewhere else. Thanks in advance.

/ Quick question re NH T6.145 #2  
Those tractors are built in Italy. Ours (Case IH Maxxum) come from the same factory.

/ Quick question re NH T6.145
Would that be something to be concerned about? I know people love their German made Deere tractors. How has your tractor's quality been?

/ Quick question re NH T6.145 #4  
I sell them, we've had zero complains from any of the Italian made (or any of our tractors). The build quality is excellent compared to Deere.

So good to know. I've been eyeing (drooling) over a T6 since I saw one at the farm show. Thanks!

/ Quick question re NH T6.145 #6  
Dont forget to price the Case IH Maxxum 145. Exact same tractor, but we (our dealership) are often thousands cheaper than the nearest few NH dealers.

Dont forget to price the Case IH Maxxum 145. Exact same tractor, but we (our dealership) are often thousands cheaper than the nearest few NH dealers.
I will. Does the Case IH make a t5 sized tractor with a cvt?

/ Quick question re NH T6.145 #8  
Our "T5" is the "U" series (105U and 115U). None are available with a CVT.

Our "T5" is the "U" series (105U and 115U). None are available with a CVT.
so the smallest tractor with a cvt is going to be the Maxxum or t6. That's what I thought. Thanks again!