Workmaster 40

/ Workmaster 40 #1  

torsinadoc

Tractor
None
Opinions on the 2014 workmaster 40 HST with FEL? I am considering purchasing used (50 hrs). It is in like new condition. The prices seem all over the place on the classified. It will be used to cut 13 acres (hilly), occasional to rare loader work.

I will have to check to see if the 50 hr service was performed.

They are asking 21k. I was also looking at the Mahindra 4025 which is a bigger tractor but more expensive

/ Workmaster 40 #2  
My dad just ordered a workmaster 35 yesterday 4wd hydro with fel. 19800, the 40 was 1200 more, seems to be you can locate a new one for the same price. He went through Ag Industrial in Rising Sun Md. they are even delivering it 50 miles for free.

/ Workmaster 40 #3  
My dad just ordered a workmaster 35 yesterday 4wd hydro with fel. 19800, the 40 was 1200 more, seems to be you can locate a new one for the same price. He went through Ag Industrial in Rising Sun Md. they are even delivering it 50 miles for free.

He may not see it for awhile, if at all. A couple of weeks ago, New Holland was issued an immediate injunction on all sales of the Workmaster 35 and 40 tractors. It seems they don't pass tier 4 emissions. I feel sorry for the dealers stuck with all those tractors...

/ Workmaster 40 #4  
I really hope your wrong my dad has been waiting for this and everything finally fell into place Harley is gone and my mom finally agreed. If he has to spend a few more bucks shell likely shoot him down

/ Workmaster 40 #5  
If you want that tractor sooner, buy it from LS directly. The 35 is an LS G3033, and the 40 is an LS G3038.

Cheaper thru LS as well...

/ Workmaster 40 #6  
We are aware of that however the closest ls dealer is 3 hrs away. Hopefully he only sees dealer during purchase but not willing to take the chance with some many other options closer

/ Workmaster 40 #7  
He may not see it for awhile, if at all. A couple of weeks ago, New Holland was issued an immediate injunction on all sales of the Workmaster 35 and 40 tractors. It seems they don't pass tier 4 emissions. I feel sorry for the dealers stuck with all those tractors...

I'm sure LS dealers will have the same problem.

/ Workmaster 40 #9  
We are aware of that however the closest ls dealer is 3 hrs away. Hopefully he only sees dealer during purchase but not willing to take the chance with some many other options closer

Ok understood ... Worth a shot in case you weren't aware. Good luck!