Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bronze Member
    Tractor
    TC45DA, JD 317,Bolens GK

Default Got a \'real\' tractor for property!

After much debate over the TC45DA and the TC55DA and listening to some discussions on what a 'real' tractor should do, I finally settled on one. See attachment. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Should be in from dealer in a few weeks. Should make short work of my 7.5 acres.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    TC45DA, JD 317,Bolens GK

Default Re: Got a \'real\' tractor for property!

P.S. On the 'a' plan I should be able to knock off about 5G on the overall price. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Veteran Member

I think it will take the 7.5 acres just to turn around! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

5k off the price should lower monthly payments by about $1! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

That is a great looking machine! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Bronze Member

Does NH have any plans with Ford employees and family?

Thanks
    DC <font color="blue"> </font> [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    TC45DA, JD 317,Bolens GK

JayC,

Where in the thumb you located? My family still owns a 120 acre farm two miles off the lake on champagne rd. Do you know where Pinnebog is? Heck's Bar?

BYax

For the person who asked:
    NH offers Ford Employees a discount on their tractors. But Ford Motor has no connection with the program. You need to work for Ford or know someone who does who is willing to sign a contract with you if you finance thru New Holland.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    '53 Golden Jubilee and a NH TC33DA with 14LA loader

Where's the FEL? And what size finish mower are you getting? Will it fit in your garage\shed OK or will you need larger doors? Can the wife reach the pedals? Do you need a CDL to operate that thing? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] It seems you didn't take the advice to go with a "smaller" tractor [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    TC45DA, JD 317,Bolens GK

Don't need no stinking FEL, I figure I'll just pull about to a dirt pile and SCARE it away!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] As for the garage, if I fold the rops down I should be fine, no?

BYax

Tractor
    ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC

When ya gonna fill the tires, add front weights ( and rear weight box? ) and get some 'chains' for traction?

Soundguy [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Tractor
    New Holland TC35D w/ 16LA FEL

Are you going to mow around your trees, or just run them over ?

Veteran Member

I'm in the Harbor Beach area. I know where Pinnebog is. Haven't been there in a long time. My friend's brother lives near Pinnebog. I can't say Heck's Bar rings a bell. I know some of my other realtives would of heard of it. They know this county better than I do. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast