Got a 'real' tractor for property!

/ Got a 'real' tractor for property! #1  

byax65

Bronze Member
Tractor
TC45DA, JD 317,Bolens GK
Got a \'real\' tractor for property!

After much debate over the TC45DA and the TC55DA and listening to some discussions on what a 'real' tractor should do, I finally settled on one. See attachment. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Should be in from dealer in a few weeks. Should make short work of my 7.5 acres.

Attachments

• 385337-TJ500_003_04.jpg
    385337-TJ500_003_04.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 626
   / Got a 'real' tractor for property!
Re: Got a \'real\' tractor for property!

P.S. On the 'a' plan I should be able to knock off about 5G on the overall price. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Got a 'real' tractor for property! #3  

I think it will take the 7.5 acres just to turn around! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

5k off the price should lower monthly payments by about $1! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

That is a great looking machine! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Got a 'real' tractor for property! #4  

Does NH have any plans with Ford employees and family?

Thanks
DC <font color="blue"> </font> /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

JayC,

Where in the thumb you located? My family still owns a 120 acre farm two miles off the lake on champagne rd. Do you know where Pinnebog is? Heck's Bar?

BYax

For the person who asked:
NH offers Ford Employees a discount on their tractors. But Ford Motor has no connection with the program. You need to work for Ford or know someone who does who is willing to sign a contract with you if you finance thru New Holland.

/ Got a 'real' tractor for property! #6  

Where's the FEL? And what size finish mower are you getting? Will it fit in your garage\shed OK or will you need larger doors? Can the wife reach the pedals? Do you need a CDL to operate that thing? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif It seems you didn't take the advice to go with a "smaller" tractor /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Don't need no stinking FEL, I figure I'll just pull about to a dirt pile and SCARE it away!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif As for the garage, if I fold the rops down I should be fine, no?

BYax

/ Got a 'real' tractor for property! #8  

When ya gonna fill the tires, add front weights ( and rear weight box? ) and get some 'chains' for traction?

Soundguy /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Got a 'real' tractor for property! #9  

Are you going to mow around your trees, or just run them over ?

/ Got a 'real' tractor for property! #10  

I'm in the Harbor Beach area. I know where Pinnebog is. Haven't been there in a long time. My friend's brother lives near Pinnebog. I can't say Heck's Bar rings a bell. I know some of my other realtives would of heard of it. They know this county better than I do. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif