Pulled the trigger

/ Pulled the trigger #1  

Propertymaint

Silver Member
Tractor
NH TC-40D
Hey all,
Thanks for all the input. I have been looking to purchase a new tractor for my property maintenance side buisness in southern New Hampshire for about a year now. The John Deere 855 (fel, backhoe, mmm) I had was too small for the work I was taking on - mowing ball fields, digging out walkways, some stump removal, etc. It was a good machine but as always I needed more power. I looked at and test piloted the major brands and some of the runner ups. After researching it to death, here is what I bought

TC-40D hydro w/ turfs
16LA w/ heavy duty bucket with ctr hook welded on
758 backhoe w/ 18" HD bucket
84" mid mount mower
84" landscape rake
Total out the door will be $33,700
I will also be purchasing a 10,000GVW deck over - My 3/4 ton GMC is rated to tow the load.

I should have plenty of power to take on bigger jobs now. I will be picking up the tractor at the end of this month when my $$ comes available. Will post some pictures when I get it.
Thank's again.
Peter

/ Pulled the trigger #2  
Congratulations Peter!!! You will love the rig. Now you have to overcome the waiting period.

murph

/ Pulled the trigger #3  
Peter I have no doubts in my mind that you are really going to like the TC-40D and implements that you purchased. I don't know how the turf tires will hold up for loader and backhoe work but I have a feeling that you'll know first hand before too long. I hope your wait for your new equipment is a short one.

/ Pulled the trigger #4  
Congratulations!!!!
Sounds like a dandy rig. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Can't wait to see the pics. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif