No longer a Tractor Buyer... Now a Tractor Owner!

/ No longer a Tractor Buyer... Now a Tractor Owner! #1  

StoneyFF

Tractor
TC35D w/FEL & BH
<font color="blue">Well, Folks...

It arrived today... and I've already been out playing with it <smile>...

My New (to me) TC35D with a Tooth Bar and an ATI Grapple on the NH FEL, an NH Backhoe, and LandPride PH25 Post Hole Digger, LandPride RB3584 7' HD Rear Blade, LandPride RCR1672 6' HD Rough Cutter.

The tractor is in great shape, with ~1300 hours (though the tach was busted, so he replaced it with one he had that had 980 hours on it), and replaced the hood, lights, and grill (they'd been dinged pretty good). Replaced some other little stuff... and the tail lights were replaced, though not with stock items.

The backhoe's had very little use, but the bucket was rode hard and put away wet <grin>... but he cleaned it up and fixed it up and the tooth bar is nice, as is the ATI grapple. I have some work to do learning how to use the bucket with that grapple on it (can get in the way if you're not careful).

One thing that's got me is that the grapple is on the first remote, but so is the backhoe, so I have to change a quick connect from the backhoe line to the grapple line to switch which one I use. Since I had him add two remotes, I wonder if I can do something that will make that less of an issue... or perhaps can get some kind of switch instead of having to do and undo the quick connect to switch. Would really like to be able to use them both without having to do any switching... Anyone got thougths?

Went out and did a little cleaning up of a drainage ditch that I need to clean up so the melting snow has a place to go... OK, till I get the hang of this, I'm messing it up, not cleaning it up... but I'm learning <grin>

Anyway, I'm a happy camper... I'll attach some pics...
</font>
<font color="maroon">Stoney</font>
<font color="red">{So much to learn... so little time... but there's nothin' like OJT <grin>}</font>

Attachments

• 394483-My TC35D - Day One - Side.jpg
    394483-My TC35D - Day One - Side.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 445
   / No longer a Tractor Buyer... Now a Tractor Owner!
<font color="blue">Here's a pic of the grapple
</font>
<font color="red">{I think of this one as 'Jaws' <grin>}</font>

Attachments

• 394488-My TC35D - Day One - Grapple Jaws.jpg
    394488-My TC35D - Day One - Grapple Jaws.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 381
   / No longer a Tractor Buyer... Now a Tractor Owner! #3  
Nice tractor Stoney. Congratulations. Have fun with her.

murph

<font color="blue">Here's another pic of the grapple
</font>
<font color="red">{Does that make this 'Jaws 2"<grin>}</font>

Attachments

• 394501-My TC35D - Day One - Grapple Bucket.jpg
    394501-My TC35D - Day One - Grapple Bucket.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 302
   / No longer a Tractor Buyer... Now a Tractor Owner! #5  
Nice looking rig. Congratulations and knock yourself out. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Lablovers

<font color="blue">And one more of the grapple
</font>
<font color="red">{Jaws 3? <grin>}</font>

Attachments

• 394506-My TC35D - Day One - Grapple 45deg.jpg
    394506-My TC35D - Day One - Grapple 45deg.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 286
<font color="blue">And one last one of the whole tractor... I'll try to get some of the attachments first chance...
</font>
<font color="red">{Now I need a trailer for it... and then... got a feeling it'll never end! <grin>}</font>

Attachments

• 394511-My TC35D - Day One - From Front.jpg
    394511-My TC35D - Day One - From Front.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 306
   / No longer a Tractor Buyer... Now a Tractor Owner! #8  
That's nice! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Have fun with your new machine!

/ No longer a Tractor Buyer... Now a Tractor Owner! #9  
Congratulations on your new machine.

As far as the backhoe goes, on my 2120 the backhoe connects into the hydraulics under the loader control (where I split apart a quick connect and leave one end dangling) and one connector at the rear of the tractor near the rear remotes. It did not use the rear hydraulics at all. The way your machine is set up would drive me crazy in about 10 minutes because I'm always going from loader to backhoe and back. I'm sure there is an easy inexpensive fix.

Andy

/ No longer a Tractor Buyer... Now a Tractor Owner! #10  
Very nice, Stoney! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif You'll have to draw straws to figure out which job to do first with so many tools at your disposal. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Stoney. I'm not sure I understand why you can't take your grapple quick-attach hydraulic connector and hook it to one of your new remotes and leave the backhoe attached all the time to the other remote. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif If you get a chance to take a picture of the hookups, I'm sure someone can give you a lot better advice. I'm just curious why your dealer didn't do that for you. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif