Price Check PRICE CHECK BOOMER 37 CAB HST

/ PRICE CHECK BOOMER 37 CAB HST #1  

dcole

Bronze Member
Tractor
New Holland Boomer 55 CAB HST
Been looking hard at all brands of tractors and have cut it down to LS and New Holland (because I own one and like it). Want a cab now for cold New England winters.
Looking for 35 - 39 hp, cab, hst, rear remote, lights and wipers.
LS XR3037HC - $26,900
LS XR3135HC - $28,600 ( plus radio, 50 & 250 hr filters )
LS XR4140HC - $29,900

Going to talk to my local (closest to me ) New Holland dealer to price me out a Boomer 37 Cab HST with the T/L 250 Loader. Plus get him to add rear wiper and rear lights.
Anybody have any prices they've gotten on these.

/ PRICE CHECK BOOMER 37 CAB HST #2  
I have no idea what they would price out at, but can guarantee the Boomer will be quite a bit more than the LS. That will totally be your decision based on your dealings with sales guys, dealership location/experience, and personal/financial preference. If you decide on the Boomer, price check some dealers outside of your location. You might be able to save some money, and have them deliver.

Regards,

Chris

/ PRICE CHECK BOOMER 37 CAB HST
I've gotten my local NH Dealer down to $28,800. Plus he's giving me $1,500 more for my trade then anyone else. Plus he's willing to work with me on swapping out (for small fee) the 4 ply front turf tires for 6 plys.
Also I didn't want a 72" bucket, so he going to give me a 66" HD bucket instead (tractor with turfs is 63" wide). I did get a price of $27,800 for the LS XR3135HC but $1500 less for trade, plus $1500 in state tax. No tax on
the Boomer. Also Boomer loader while not lifting quite as much as the LS in weight, it lifts 14" higher and is smoother to operate. Probably going to buy the Boomer.

Thanks,

Dan

/ PRICE CHECK BOOMER 37 CAB HST #4  
The only thing I would inquire about is the regen cycle for each tractor. I know the newer LS tractors have a much greater time between regen cycles than previously, not sure about the Boomers. You would be real happy either way you went I'm sure. Good luck!

/ PRICE CHECK BOOMER 37 CAB HST
The Boomer regens every 4 hrs like the LS3037. The LS 3135 it's every 50 hrs. I'd prefer 50 hrs but I guess I can't have everything. Thanks

/ PRICE CHECK BOOMER 37 CAB HST #6  
Sounds like you have your decision made! Let us know when you pick it up... and of course post lots of pics!

Chris