Price Check Ford 1520 with FEL other attachments as well

/ Ford 1520 with FEL other attachments as well #1  

tums20

Tractor
Kubota B6100
Here is what is posted:
Ford 22HP Diesel Tractor with front loader. Exec condition 1200 hours. $10,500 .
Other compatible implements sold separately : Merry Mac EPH-12 Chipper Shredder $1200,
Loftness 48" Snow Blower $1700, Howard HR6 Rotovator Rototiller $1200, Gannon Box Scraper $450
Cash or Cashiers check only . Make offer

Any thoughts, tractor in the picures looks CLEAN!!!! like really clean
Done research on Kubotas but just saw this, never thought much about a Ford or NH
Issues with these? Also price, 10,5 to start seem high?

Thank You

Mike

Attachments

• 00v0v_lRTbYKRnYIG_50x50c.jpg
    00v0v_lRTbYKRnYIG_50x50c.jpg
    986 bytes · Views: 312
   / Ford 1520 with FEL other attachments as well #2  
Here is what is posted:
Ford 22HP Diesel Tractor with front loader. Exec condition 1200 hours. $10,500 .
Other compatible implements sold separately : Merry Mac EPH-12 Chipper Shredder $1200,
Loftness 48" Snow Blower $1700, Howard HR6 Rotovator Rototiller $1200, Gannon Box Scraper $450
Cash or Cashiers check only . Make offer

Any thoughts, tractor in the picures looks CLEAN!!!! like really clean
Done research on Kubotas but just saw this, never thought much about a Ford or NH
Issues with these? Also price, 10,5 to start seem high?

Thank You

Mike

That price is very high.
Your picture as posted will not expand to usable size.
Can you get more pictures?
What is the year of the tractor?
Is it a Ford model loader, or aftermarket?
Tires condition?
Tires loaded with CaCl? ..... Look for rust at valve stems.
Bucket condition?

/ Ford 1520 with FEL other attachments as well
It is a Ford 7108 loader
Ford Diesel Tractor

Unit looks in great shape
Going to call about year. I know NH bought Ford, but by the sound of it parts are easy to get through NH dealers.

/ Ford 1520 with FEL other attachments as well #4  
It is a Ford 7108 loader
Ford Diesel Tractor

Unit looks in great shape
Going to call about year. I know NH bought Ford, but by the sound of it parts are easy to get through NH dealers.

18 months ago I bought ($9500) a 32HP Ford 1920 (big brother to the 1520,1620,1720, and little brother to the 2120).
Mine had 1056 hours, and was in very good condition, but I tore it all apart (not the engine or transmission), and fixed even the most minor things.
Primed, and painted most everything (back sides also) prior to re-assembly.
I think my blue baby now looks almost as pretty as when she came from the factory.

NH was bought by Case, a while back, and renamed CNH. CNH is now owned by Fiat.
The small tractors (1520 included) were built in Japan, by Shibaura, and have a great reputation.
It seems as though the seller has also put a very hefty price on those used implements he is trying to sell.
As an example: Parts for the HR6 Rotovator are reported to be very difficult to find, and you can likely buy a new tiller for only $200 more.
Some parts for the Ford 1520 will be difficult to find as well.
There is some 1520 stuff on E-bay, and there are other aftermarket parts sellers, as well as several scrap yards.
The best dealer support you will find will come from Messicks, in Pa. They are great for these small Ford tractor parts!
They can UPS anything to you!

Good luck!
I think that even in California $10,500 is TOO MUCH !!!
It is just my opinion, but I think $8000 might be about right.
In PRISTINE condition MAYBE $8500....MAX!!!

Last edited: