price check on a boomer 41

/ price check on a boomer 41 #1  

wango tango

Silver Member
being quoted 30k for a boomer 41 with a cab, 2 rear remotes, loader and r4 tires. how does this compare to what you guys have seen?

i know these are LS rebrands...i'll look at those but no dealers close to me

i just sold my JD 4410. i want a tractor with a cab and more power. recently upgraded to a 110 acre farm. it will be logged soon and it is being hayed by a farmer. i 'need' a tractor to mow (have a 6 foot rotary mower) occasional trails, light FEL work, remove brush (grapple), grade roads, spray (cruise or constant speed would be nice) and tiller work for my small food plots.

/ price check on a boomer 41 #2  
What part of the country are you located? Your profile is blank. Are you a secret agent?

/ price check on a boomer 41
Near Peoria IL.

Not a secret agent. Or even an unsecret agent. Just a wanna be farmer trapped in an IT guy's body (does that make ANY sense? lol).

/ price check on a boomer 41 #4  
Thanks, was joking about SA. Too bad you're not in Texas as we have RCO Tractor which is probably one of the best LS dealers anywhere.

If you can find a dealer I think you'll get more tractor for the money with an LS. Yes, they do build the Boomer Tractors but, not the loaders.

I think you can go to LS site and find dealers by zip code.

Try this;

Find A Dealer << LS Tractor USA

Supposedly this is a demo machine with like 2 hours on it (?). And a blowout firm price. I tried getting him to reduce that to 'how much am I (allegedly) saving? He wouldn't give me a firm answer but said north of 40k. So I'd just like to see how good (or not good) this quote is.

I'll check out the LS tractors. I got a quote from the closest LS dealer on a 65 hp machine and it was way higher than I thought it would be. The Mahindra equiv beat it by several k.

/ price check on a boomer 41 #6  
This had a loader too.

Good to know. I'm going to keep researching.

/ price check on a boomer 41 #9  
This had a loader too.

Good to know. I'm going to keep researching.

The LS Tractors come standard with loaders. Also 2 remotes are standard on the XR41XX series.

I got quoted 33.5 for the same tractor by another dealer. That is a good bit of difference.