Does LA loaders fit on NH TCxxD tractors

/ Does LA loaders fit on NH TCxxD tractors #1  

SleepingDog

Tractor
NH TC24DA
Hey all,
Quick question about FEL for TCxxD tractors. My dealer was getting my tractor ready for my new purchase (was to be this ready the Wed)...a vineyard return TC33D hydro with a 14LA loader. He just called me and send a LA will only fit on the DA series and wants to through the 7308 on and charge me $900 more! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I saw recently during my search a TC35 for a 16LA on it. Can the TC33D receive the 14LA?

/ Does LA loaders fit on NH TCxxD tractors #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Can the TC33D receive the 14LA? )</font>

No, the 14LA was developed for the 2004 and later TC33DA and similar Class II tractors. Your tractor will have to have the 7308 with its lesser specs. This is one reason the older Class II tractors are selling for less. $900 seems like a lot to pay extra for a loader that doesn't have the capabilities of the 14LA. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Does LA loaders fit on NH TCxxD tractors #3  
Jim is right, the DA versions are said to have a heavier front axle and different attachement method. That being said, it makes me wonder if it's just a matter of fabricating some conversion brackets. Of course, you would have to be careful not to overload the axle.

/ Does LA loaders fit on NH TCxxD tractors #4  
As has already been pointed out, the 14LA is made for the newer 33DA series tractor. The 33D will have to be outfitted with the 7308 loader. Personally, I would not try to somehow make the 14LA fit the 33D. I doubt the dealer would do that and if you did it yourself, where would you be when your front axle broke /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif? Also, I would not pay ANY extra dollars for the 7308 over the 14LA /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif. When I recently priced both of these loaders, the LA was slightly higher. I get the impression from your post that your dealer initially told you the 33D would have the LA loader. If so, he should have known better /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif.