Comparison New Holland Workmaster

/ New Holland Workmaster #11  
I think it is rated at 2600 RPM's. To be honest with you I've never run out of power. When brush hogging I keep my Brown at 540 RPM's which is around 2500 RPM's on the tractor. From my limited knowledge the EGR Catalytic Converter System needs a lot of heat to burn off the soot and run clean. When the cooling fan kicks in it is pretty noticeable. I've not seen the HP and Torque charts for that engine. My dealer had sold 9 as of several months ago and none have had any warranty issues thus far. I believe that at the time I purchased the warranty was 5 years with a 1 year bumper to bumper. I think that the emissions system is a 10 year warranty. For my needs it is a good fit.

/ New Holland Workmaster
I like the fact they have a shuttle but that's a smaller engine than my little Ford 2810 with 34hp. Will have to think on that a while. That size engine is having to work extremely hard to meet those specs. Makes me worried about the longevity of those engines.

/ New Holland Workmaster #13  
I know what you mean. My 4610 SU is 201 cu in. 2900 hours and runs like new. Fiat Powertrain Technologies makes good engines. If it is as good as my 4610 I'll be pleasantly surprised.

/ New Holland Workmaster
Oh man a low hour ford 4610SU is what I been looking a long time for but they about gone now. That's a great tractor. 52pto hp in a .201 engine. A lot of *** in that engine.

/ New Holland Workmaster #15  
I was fortunate to find that one last summer. Gentleman about 60 miles from me had it listed on Craigslist in the wrong section. On a whim I clicked Eastern NC and found it. No picture. I figure that was why it was still available. He was the 2nd owner. No leaks, tight and straight. The owner maintained the unit really well. I did have to replace a fuel sending unit. I added a factory ROPS, top, front weight bracket, headlights, and weights in addition to a rear remote. I was able to find those parts from a guy that restores Fords. He purchased my dad's 861.

/ New Holland Workmaster
Very good find for sure. They make great bush hogging and small disking tractors. Exactly what I do for my wild game farm. Deer and turkeys of course. Lol

/ New Holland Workmaster #17  
I Have a 2012 workmaster 55 with 55 hrs on it if anyone is looking for a clean used one.
Give me a call for details

/ New Holland Workmaster #18  
From what I noticed, the new workmasters achieve their max torque rise sooner than the tier 3 units. What this means is that when brush hogging the tier 4 units are at their best at pto rated speed. On the tier 3 units you would actually have to rev up the engine past pto rated speed to achieve the highest torque. This makes the tier 4 units a lot more responsive and fuel efficient.

/ New Holland Workmaster #19  
Just as an update I now have a little over 80 trouble free hours on my 2016 WM 50. No issues and has been fine thus far. Got to use the grapple several weeks ago and like the versatility of the combination. FEL is very strong. With loaded rears the tractor is over 6K pounds. I would guess north of 7K with FEL. Very stable.