Price Check 1992 Ford 1220 Value

/ 1992 Ford 1220 Value #1  

Murdock246

Tractor
Ford1220
I just upgraded to a newer New Holland. Looking to sell my current 1992 Ford 1220 that I love. Had it for a while and I'm not really sure what to ask for it. 2500 hours on the 3 cyl diesel, previous owner said the engine was rebuilt, it runs like it was but I don't have any paperwork. Doesn't leak anything. Has 60" Mid Mount Ford 914 mower deck and Ford Front end loader factory installed. 4wd, Hydrostatic. Sheet metal is in good shape, all gauges work. Also has two sets of tires on rims, turf and AG tires of which the rears are loaded. What should I be asking for this tractor? I don't see too many out there that are in good shape and equipped this way. The tractor has never failed to start and has never left a job around the yard undone, just wanted something a little newer and a great deal came along. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank You.

/ 1992 Ford 1220 Value #2  
I just traded in a 99 1720 with 880 hours and Stoll FEL. Clean as a pin 2 owner unit. It is a bigger tractor and valued at around 12K. I would think that your unit would be worth in the 7K-9K range. Just my opinion.

/ 1992 Ford 1220 Value #3  
I just upgraded to a newer New Holland. Looking to sell my current 1992 Ford 1220 that I love. Had it for a while and I'm not really sure what to ask for it. 2500 hours on the 3 cyl diesel, previous owner said the engine was rebuilt, it runs like it was but I don't have any paperwork. Doesn't leak anything. Has 60" Mid Mount Ford 914 mower deck and Ford Front end loader factory installed. 4wd, Hydrostatic. Sheet metal is in good shape, all gauges work. Also has two sets of tires on rims, turf and AG tires of which the rears are loaded. What should I be asking for this tractor? I don't see too many out there that are in good shape and equipped this way. The tractor has never failed to start and has never left a job around the yard undone, just wanted something a little newer and a great deal came along. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank You.

Have you sold this tractor already?