Buying Advice Ford 5610 MWFD with can

/ Ford 5610 MWFD with can #11  
Try brokentractor.com, $1750.00

/ Ford 5610 MWFD with can #12  
Try brokentractor.com, $1750.00

/ Ford 5610 MWFD with can #13  
I'm all about salvaging/reviving the old. But I'd freak out giving 9K for it. If you can't steer it then you obviously can't start it up and drive it around. Not sure how you are going to be able to test everything to know it's sound. There's soooooo much that could be wrong with this tractor. Appears to have been sitting there awhile?? Good luck with the project and keep us posted. :)

/ Ford 5610 MWFD with can
I'm all about salvaging/reviving the old. But I'd freak out giving 9K for it. If you can't steer it then you obviously can't start it up and drive it around. Not sure how you are going to be able to test everything to know it's sound. There's soooooo much that could be wrong with this tractor. Appears to have been sitting there awhile?? Good luck with the project and keep us posted. :)

No worries owner will repair it then I get to test it out. I'm good friends with him which makes it even better. I will post back on how things turn out.

/ Ford 5610 MWFD with can #16  
No worries owner will repair it then I get to test it out. I'm good friends with him which makes it even better. I will post back on how things turn out.

That's great!!! I'd be in under those conditions too!!

I called broken tractor and they didn't have any. Said that's a pretty rare tractor and don't see them often. I'm surprised as I figured a 4x4 cab version would have been very popular. Anyone have another idea? Would really like to get it repaired so I could drive it.

/ Ford 5610 MWFD with can #18  
Might give Messicks a try messicks.com/nh/68412?sectionId=11447&diagramId=68412_258835

/ Ford 5610 MWFD with can #19  
Are you asking specifically for a 5610 4wd steering box or 10 series power steering box for 2 or 4wd?
Here are some other used yards:
Alexanders Tractor Parts, Winnsboro, TX
Nyssa Tractor, Oregon
Myers Ward Tractor, Riverdale, CA
Abilene Machine, KS
Kern County Tractor, CA

The tractor is a 1984 5610. Not series II tractor. It's MWFD with a cab. Thank you for the additional contacts.