Buying Advice Ford 5610 MWFD with can

/ Ford 5610 MWFD with can #21  
I found some rear wheels for my 3910 thru Worthington AG parts. They are a multi state salvage company.

/ Ford 5610 MWFD with can #22  
What I was saying was make sure you broaden the search by telling the salvage yard that it is used on 2 and 4wd, with and without cab, 56, 66, 7610 and 5900 tractors as 5610 cab with 4wd may not be as popular.

/ Ford 5610 MWFD with can #23  
What I was saying was make sure you broaden the search by telling the salvage yard that it is used on 2 and 4wd, with and without cab, 56, 66, 7610 and 5900 tractors as 5610 cab with 4wd may not be as popular.

Especially early ones with drag link steering...

/ Ford 5610 MWFD with can
Thanks everyone for your help but I continue to strike out. Was on the phone all morning calling every used tractor part supplier mentioned here plus several I found on the net and no suppliers have anything to fit this tractor. Apparently just not many cab MWFD tractors or this vintage were supplied to the USA. I'm very surprised at this but it is what it is I guess. Based on what I'm finding cab tractors must have not been popular here as they were in Europe to later on. Cabs are everywhere now but as I see it not that prevalent through the 80's. Oh well looking at newer stuff now and just going to move on. Thanks again

/ Ford 5610 MWFD with can #25  
Thanks everyone for your help but I continue to strike out. Was on the phone all morning calling every used tractor part supplier mentioned here plus several I found on the net and no suppliers have anything to fit this tractor. Apparently just not many cab MWFD tractors or this vintage were supplied to the USA. I'm very surprised at this but it is what it is I guess. Based on what I'm finding cab tractors must have not been popular here as they were in Europe to later on. Cabs are everywhere now but as I see it not that prevalent through the 80's. Oh well looking at newer stuff now and just going to move on. Thanks again

Bummer. I was wanting to see that old kid revived. Let us know what you find and thanks for the thread. It's the only one of that model I've saw. :)

Bummer. I was wanting to see that old kid revived. Let us know what you find and thanks for the thread. It's the only one of that model I've saw. :)

Yeah me to. It's been sitting for over a year now as owner couldn't find a part and I thought I could help as I'm pretty savvy on the computer. As I said I think very few were sold here which is why the junk yards just can't locate parts. Kinda sucks to as I think it's a diamond in the ruff. Guy selling it is a good friend of mine and said the engine and mechanicals of the tractor are great just can't steer it. lol

One other option is a hydrostatic steering conversion utilizing a steering motor and cylinder to replace the gearbox, for $1500.00. These guys might have used parts too, but why bother.
Ford Power Steering Conversion Kit (OEM # EINN3N503BS and EONN3N503EE)

Wow that's great TractorTech. Thank you. I did see the SSB website but when I called yesterday he didn't actually have any in stock. But that conversion kit looks to be a better way to go anyway. I will call them today. Thank you.

Wow that's great TractorTech. Thank you. I did see the SSB website but when I called yesterday he didn't actually have any in stock. But that conversion kit looks to be a better way to go anyway. I will call them today. Thank you.

Well I have the part on order now and should be here next week. Tractor hasn't ran in 1.5 years so hope all is still well with her. Once we have her up and running and post back. Never driven one of the old Fords MWFD with a cab so i'm anxiously excited. Stupid I know but i'm a sucker for these old Fords. LOL