Price Check TC33DA

/ TC33DA #1  

wolfie1959

Tractor
New Holland TC35D, Ford NAA and John Deere X530 garden tractor
I looked at a 2005 TC33DA yesterday. it has 509 hours on it. the tires are about 50% the front rims are quite rusty and the front tires are full of cracks. When I looked at it there was an oil spot on the ground under the front axel and a bigger one under the middle of the tractor about where the clutch is. It started fine and seemed to run good. but when it was running the oil was pouring out a pretty good stream under the middle of the tractor. they are asking 14,900 for it. Assuming they fix the leaks. what would be a fair offer? or should I just pass?

/ TC33DA #2  
Is it a dealer who will guarantee the leaks fixed? 14900 is a high price. 500 hr is not much. and new tires- Carlyle are a couple of hundred at most with local garage mounting them for you once you buy them.
Oil should never pour out - hydraulic or engine oil? - Somebody has to fix that. Dealer is the best bet.
I think I would pass.

New Holland Tractor - farm & garden - by owner - sale

Newholland tc3 only 292 hours quick disconnect bucket - farm & garden - by owner - sale

This is more what I would expect-

...Your area is more expensive than Maine - In 2011 for a 2003 TC30 with loader (good condition) 629 hr I paid 9300 or thereabouts.

/ TC33DA
It's at a dealer but it's on consignment. it was hydraulic oil. They said they would bring it in to see what it needs and call the owner to let them know what's wrong and what it will cost to fix. and to see what they will do on price. $14,900 seems way high even without any leaks. It does have a 7308 loader on it too.

/ TC33DA #4  
Yep, that sounds way high to me. Even in VERY good condition, that is too much.

/ TC33DA #5  
Around here that's an $11,000-$12,000 Tractor.

/ TC33DA #6  
I just traded in a 2005 TC33DA with 14LA loader, 914A MMM and 63CSH snowblower for 15,000 with 1100 hrs but the tractor and all implements where in like new condition.

/ TC33DA #7  
I would certainly pass on that tractor. Price is way too high and leaks indicate improper, delayed or lack of maintenance. The 7308 loader is a bit wimpy, too.

/ TC33DA #8  
I would certainly pass on that tractor. Price is way too high and leaks indicate improper, delayed or lack of maintenance. The 7308 loader is a bit wimpy, too.

I like my 7308! Does a good job!