New compact new holland

/ New compact new holland #1  

popsie

Tractor
john deere 1026r, john deere 2030, ford 8n,Massey ferguson 230
Does Ls make all new holland current compact tractors

/ New compact new holland #2  
I don't think they make the easy drive cvt like the boomer 54d and 46d.

/ New compact new holland #3  
Yes LS manufactures the New Holland compact tractors. You would be hard pressed to know what tractor you are sitting in without seeing the stickers. The controls and operator area are identical. The serial # plates on the New Holland even say that they are manufactured by LS. new holland.jpg

/ New compact new holland #4  
Unless LS has a factory in Mexico and fiat engines they didn't build my Boomer

/ New compact new holland #7  
CNH has built tractors in Mexico since 1960’s and they are owned by Fiat.

/ New compact new holland #9  
Several companies make the various New Holland’s. My Boomer 30 and I believe the 35, 40, and 50 are made by LS between about 2010 and 2014 or so. Previously they were mostly by Shibaura. LS didn’t make cabbed tractors for NH so I believe they switched back. I’ve kinda lost track of which models were made by whom, but you can google for it. It’s not really hidden.

My LS made New Holland Boomer 30 has a Mitsubishi S4L engine, so New Holland certainly didn’t make it. Neither did LS Motron :)

/ New compact new holland #10  

Just to clarify, the current (2017-18) New Holland compact tractors (Boomer compact and Workmaster compact) are made by LS tractor and have the same LS Mtron 1.9L 3-cyclinder turbo diesel engine. Other year New Holland tractors may be made somewhere else by someone else but the current compact models (Boomer/Workmaster) are made by LS. They have "LS Mtron Ltd." listed on the manufacturer VIN plates. The dealer I spoke with this month was not afraid to say who makes their tractors. :)

Side by side you can see they share nearly all parts.
Boomer driver seat.jpg
New Holland Boomer 45
LS driver seat.jpg
LS XR4150H
Boomer side view.jpg
LS side view.jpg
new holland.jpg