Price Check Price for 2001 TC35D

/ Price for 2001 TC35D #1  

DougU

Tractor
None yet!
I have an opportunity to buy a TC35D from a non-NH dealer for $15,800. Has only 48 hours and the 16LA loader included. Seems like a good price. Feedback?

/ Price for 2001 TC35D #2  
A 2001 with only 48 hours? Did some little old lady drive this thing to church on Sunday or what /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif??
Sounds like a very good price to me. I think I would try to find out if the 50 hour service had been done. If not, I would try to negotiate that into the deal. If possible, I would contact the previous owner. I am just curious to know why only 48 hours on a 3 year old machine. Maybe that's just my curious nature. And by the way, welcome to TBN /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif!!

/ Price for 2001 TC35D #3  
Doug, that tractor sold for about $18,750-$19,500 new, so your price is a good one. You should approach the hours with a little caution because many of these tractors had the instrument panel replaced due to moisture/condensation and fogging. If the tractor's finish looks new or nearly new I'd be inclined to think it really had only 50 hours (hard to tell if it was outside most of the time). The loader should not have a lot of paint scraped off either.

Just use your head and best estimation. Even the engine oil would not be dark black after 50 hours. Engine oil changes come every 100 hours. As a minimum, I'd change all the filters, engine oil, and coolant. Check around the battery for severe damage from acid.

That's a good price for that tractor even if it had 200 hours or more.

/ Price for 2001 TC35D
The machine was traded in by an older guy who bought it and didn't hardly use it. He traded to an Agco dealer for 2 new mowers. Everything is like new. Think I will jump on this, even though I was only looking for a 33, I think the jump up in size will be nice.

/ Price for 2001 TC35D #5  
I think that is a steel! I am selling my 2001 TC35D for 15000. and I have 850 hours, it has the FEL 16La and front hydraulics. comes with a bucket. Pto, 3pt.

/ Price for 2001 TC35D #6  
Please notice that this thread is 8 years old.