Looking to purchase a NH in NH

/ Looking to purchase a NH in NH #1  
T

t2nh

Love this site and find it to be as interesting as informative. I`m in the search mode and have 99% decided to go NH for my new toy purchase. Will most likely be a TC 33 or 35 hydro with a loader. Can anyone give me the name of a dealer that they have had a good experience with. I`m In northern NH and have a list of dealers but thought someone out there may have some "from experience" input. Also, any input on what I might or might not want for various features would be appreciated. I`ll use the Nh for the usual applications, nothing out of the ordinary. Snow removal ? Not if I can help it, I plan on spending the winter in SC. Should get a trailer and take my new friend with me don`t you think ?

/ Looking to purchase a NH in NH #2  
Im from Upstate NY and my dealer is Jennings Tractor. They are honest and fair, but aways out of your way. I did alot of homework before i went with NH for my tractor...and im dang glad of it. Good luck with your purchase. Have fun and be safe.
Larry

/ Looking to purchase a NH in NH
Thanx for the response, I`m sure that most of the dealers in my area will be good to deal with. Although there seems to be several more kabota dealers to choose from and only one sells both NH and kabota. Today i found out that this dealer has been bought by someone else and is under new manaqgement, the old dealer had a good rep. i guess I`ll have to do some more research.
Also , out of curiosity, has anyone else noticed that more and more dealers are selling other brands some of which I`ve never heard of like millenium avenger or long landtraks and now I`m seeing more and more Kioti`s ?

/ Looking to purchase a NH in NH #4  
Here in Upstate NY they have them all. The imports along with NH,JD and kabota. I looked at them all, drove some and the NH was the best made in my eyes. Frame wise its the toughest. Real beefy front end and 3pnt hitch. But thats my opinion. Read some of the forums here on the imports and see how guys cant find parts for some makes. Narrows things down in my eyes. Go for the NH you wont be sorry. The way i looked at it. Ill have this tractor the rest of my life. Might as well for a few bucks more get something i really want and it will last.
Larry

/ Looking to purchase a NH in NH #5  
chapell tractor in milford sells both kubota and new holland also. keats in keene N.H. also sells new holland.both are fair.another dealer in tillton sells both kubota and new holland.

I`ll give chappell and keats a call today as well as the dealer in tilton. thanks for the info as two of theses dealers were not showing up on the search list. scott

I agree, some of the other brands seem tempting in regards to price but I think the long term cost will be substantial. Which model do you own ? I`m very close to purchase time and keep moving up to larger models. A tc29 or 33 would do all I would ever need but the 35 is very nice. All have to see what kind of deals I can get and if the budget will allow the greater expense.

/ Looking to purchase a NH in NH #8  
I understand the NH dealer in Saco, ME has a good pricing policy (even with the ME tax). The name is Scamman Tractor.

/ Looking to purchase a NH in NH #9  
Did you speak with any of these dealers yet? If so, which did you like best?

I'm also looking at NH TC35D in NH area (I'll be comparing it feature and cost against the JD 4300 which I've looking into and pricing).

Too bad Ryan Ford in Tilton (no relation to me) was sold....don't know anything about their new management. Did they spin off their Kubota line to a separate dealer?

Good luck and I'll post what I find out here.

Bill

Bill Ryan
EnDeering Acres Farm
Deering, NH

/ Looking to purchase a NH in NH #10  
I live in NH and just took delivery of a TC35D with 16A loader. The local dealers, none of which were less than an hour away, wouldn't deal. I bought my tractor from a dealer in Northeast NY state for $18,000, saving roughly $2,000. I don't know what will happen if I have major problems with the tractor, but am willing to take the chance considering the savings.