New TC33Da

/ New TC33Da #1  

rmlucasco

Tractor
New Holland TC33Da
Just got it last week. I love it. I can't wait to get it on the farm. Right now Im grading the lot behind my factory. Still waiting for my log splitter. I ordered one that attaches to the loader plate. I would have gone bigger but I need to fit between my blueberry rows.

http://rmlucas.com/Tractor.JPG

/ New TC33Da #2  
Congratulations, and Welcome to TBN!

That is a fine looking machine (looks kinda familiar /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif). I also had a reason not to go larger than the Class II Boomer. Bigger is not always better!

/ New TC33Da #3  
The machine looks great! The mud accents the blue very well! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New TC33Da #4  
Great looking machine you have there /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Seems you wasted no time putting it to work. It will definitely make life a little easier.

/ New TC33Da #5  
You will love this machine. I got my TC33D 3 weeks ago. I did not get any extras as I already own a Kubota TLB and lots of implements. I got it dirty with mud the 2nd day I had it and then washed it. Since then I have washed it 2 more times. The last time I washed it I also waxed it and put it inside the garage. I am going to try to keep it pretty and clean until after the first of the year. I was very impressed with the power this tractor has.
Sherpa

/ New TC33Da #6  
I'm really liking the improvements New Holland has done to the DA's. Is that forward facing work lights I see below the hazards on the ROPS?