NH TC35, FWD Purchased - Need B-Hoe Attachment

/ NH TC35, FWD Purchased - Need B-Hoe Attachment #1  

Doug_F

Tractor
NH TC35
I recently purchased a TC-35 FWD and hope I made a wise choice. Machine had 160 hours of easy use, includes front loader, canopy, two Hyd remotes, still on warranty - paid $14,400. Am looking for a backhoe attachment that fits the NH TC-35 but do not know who makes one to fit. Am determined that I will only get one that includes sub-structure. Any opinions on what kind of deal I made and where to find a good buy on the proper B-hoe???

/ NH TC35, FWD Purchased - Need B-Hoe Attachment #2  
Well if you still have warranty and want New Holland to cover any issues that might pop up then I would recommend sticking with a New Holland backhoe.

Otherwise look at a Woods or Bradco, both fine backhoes.

BTW Welcome to the TBN site!

TC-40D SS web pictures click here

/ NH TC35, FWD Purchased - Need B-Hoe Attachment #3  
I have a New Holland 757-C on a TC-35. Good backhoe, very well built. I believe this hoe is actually made by Rhino. The NH hoe will run several hundred dollars more than a Rhino, or a Woods. My local NH guy priced me a 757-C last year for $5,850.00 to fit a NH 1920. That was subframe, hydraulic kit, and bucket.

I bought my TC-35 used with the 757-C hoe. If I were buying new I would buy a 758-C for the added reach.