just bought a TN75-****

/ just bought a TN75-**** #1  

TNhobbyfarmer

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3430 Polaris Ranger 500
I just consumated a deal to trade my NH5610 for a new TN75-A 4WD with a bush hog loader. It has the 12X12 transmission with mechanical shuttle shift. I am a hobby farmer but boy do I love being on a tractor. I will use it for general work, nothing too heavy duty. I use a three bottom plow, 6' 3 point bushhog, 8' wheel disc, so I don't think I will be lacking for the power I need. What are your experiences with the TN line of tractors? Any comments, warnings, suggestions, etc. would be appreciated.

TNhobbyfarmer

/ just bought a TN75-**** #2  
Hi TNhobbyfarmer!

First, Welcome to TBN! Glad to see you here and hope that you will be an active member! I know this site has sure given me much to think about over the last couple of years! Congratulations on your purchase of your TN75! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I bought a 2003 TN65 and my Dad bought a TN70DA (Cab) on the 31st of Dec 04. Man what a hoss either one of these tractors are! We both have the Bush Hog Loaders and we both are very satisfied! I think you will be very happy with your TN75! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Where are you from in Tennessee??? I am from Morristown! Glad to see a fellow "Volunteer" buying a TN and posting on TBN. HAPPY TRACTORING!

/ just bought a TN75-**** #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( What are your experiences with the TN line of tractors? )</font>

Great line of tractors. I've had 2, currently I have a TN75D and love it. Enjoy, its a very reliable rugged machine.

Andy

/ just bought a TN75-**** #4  
Looking at purchasing a NH TN75DA cab tractor for a variety of jobs on our 60 acre parcel in maine-- brushhogging, restoring old pastureland now grown up with alder, poplar, pine & brush, clearing rocks from blueberry lands, twitching logs, backhoe work, loader work hauling granite blocks from a quarry, maintaining a 1000' road, snowplowing, excavation work using Bradco 611 backhoe, and similar jobs. Ground is fairly rough and rocky. I have no experience with New Holland equipment and would like some feedback on the TN75DA for this type of use. The other tractor I'm looking at is the Mahindra 7010 cab series (72 hp, 63pto). Any thoughts? Thanks.

/ just bought a TN75-**** #5  
I've been using ford and NH equipment for a while.. really like it. While I've never ben on a tn75.. I did look at the 5x-7x before purchasing a 7610s. They looked like great machines.. A cab would be the cats meow!

Soundguy

/ just bought a TN75-**** #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( just consumated a deal to trade my NH5610 for a new TN75-A 4WD .... I am a hobby farmer but boy do I love being on a tractor. ...., 6' 3 point bushhog )</font>

You may want to consider moving up to at least an 8' mower, if not a 10' mower. You've got the ponies for it. Heck.. your 5610 would pull the 10' through light stuff.. but would have been more happy with an 8'.

Soundguy

/ just bought a TN75-**** #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Looking at purchasing a NH TN75DA cab tractor ..... Any thoughts? Thanks. )</font>

I've got a TN70S w/ cab and I run a Bradco 611 on it. Talk about a great combo! It's not quite a construction-duty machine, but it's close. I've been very happy with the tractor and backhoe in general. The cab is probably the best I've seen yet. The only downside to the cab and backhoe combo is it's a little awkward getting from the tractor seat to the backhoe seat. Opening the cab door, climbing out, closing the door, and climbing onto the backhoe seat isn't as quick as just swiveling the seat around... You can leave the rear window open and climb out, but it's not something you want to do all day long.