Online Used Tractor Price Guide

/ Online Used Tractor Price Guide #1  

billboe

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45SC w/ Backhoe
I just mentioned this site in another message thread, but, thought it was worth starting a new thread to let people know.

I just found a Used Tractor Price Guide website at:

http://www.machinerylink.com/resources/uevg/default.asp

They limit you to 3 searches per day unless you register (free) and then you can do unlimited lookups... I'm not sure of the accuracy, but, it seems reasonable.

I'd be interested to know what others think of the quotes.

Enjoy!

Billboe...

p.s. I have no connection to this site. I just found it with a Yahoo search...

/ Online Used Tractor Price Guide #2  
how much is a 1992 husqavara worth its a 48inch deck in fair shape??

/ Online Used Tractor Price Guide #3  
how much is a 1992 husqavara worth its a 48inch deck in fair shape??

/ Online Used Tractor Price Guide #4  
I have a ford 1100 compact tractor, diesel, 2wd w/4ft sidewinder mower. How can I find out what its worth?

/ Online Used Tractor Price Guide #5  
Trying to find the value of a Case 1194 tractor with Brush Hog loader rough shape

/ Online Used Tractor Price Guide #6  
Trying to find the value of a Case 1194 tractor with Brush Hog loader rough shape

First off, welcome to TBN. You probably want to post this question in the Case section, rather than here in the New Holland section (also this thread is over 13 years old). www.Tractorhouse.com is a good place to get an idea what the going rate is for many machines, but realize the prices are usually on the high side. If you don't have any luck there, Ebay is worth checking, and if that doesn't work, just Google search "Case 1194 for sale" and you'll probably find some listed on various auction or equipment sites.