Price Check NH tc33DA gear Price Check

/ NH tc33DA gear Price Check #1  

lawnmaster

Tractor
ford 8n, NH tc33da, Kubota L3430 HSTC
I just got an offer from my local NH dealer for a 2003 tc33da, shuttle shift gears, with NH FEL (unsure of size/model), rear hyd remotes, and canopy with 85 hours on it for a price of $14,900.00. His price on a new unit like this is $18250.00. Can anyone give me a sanity check on his prices?
Thanks

/ NH tc33DA gear Price Check #2  
I'd think that price wasn't unreasonable but others will tell you prices vary significantly by region so I may be off a bit.

You've also got to consider financing offered by NH on new equipment. That varies with time but 0% can be very attractive when you factor in the warranty as well.

Bottom line is if you've shopped around your area and compared used equipment, and this one looks to fill your needs and budget (and looks well maintained), then it's probably a fair deal. 85 hours is just a little past its' break-in period.

/ NH tc33DA gear Price Check #3  
Not sure how much this will help but I just bought a TC30 9x3 tranny, 7308 loader, 5' Bushhog cutter, and trailer for $16,500. I'd figure the 33 with shuttle shift with same equipment at about $18,500.