Countdown Over Got Our new TC33DA Home

/ Countdown Over Got Our new TC33DA Home #1  

JMA375HH

Bronze Member
Tractor
NH TC33DA
Hello everyone we made it home thru the wind rain and snow. Very Happy to be home with our new rig very happy. Would like to thank everyone who help me make my Decision alot easier everyone was so helpful. thanks again my wife and i look foward to many years of fun and happyness with our Tractor. Also i have to Thank my New Holland Dealer in Anchorage. Marvin treated us like as if we were family and he made the hole purchase very smooth. We left with our tracktor in tow knowing we could count on him and his staff for anything we may need. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif thanks again and here is a picture of us on the way home today.

Attachments

• 631351-New Resize2.jpg
    631351-New Resize2.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 521
   / Countdown Over Got Our new TC33DA Home #2  
Well, that is a fine looking setup. I suspect you'll have hours of fun...er, work on that rig.

Is that your trailer? Probably going to have to get a bigger one to add implements... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Countdown Over Got Our new TC33DA Home #3  
Congrats on the nice, new tractor. Great pic too - awesome backdrop you've got up there in Alaska. Can't wait to get up there one of these years to visit - never been, but I'm really looking forward to it after all the pics and videos I've seen.

/ Countdown Over Got Our new TC33DA Home
Snow is still melting off so its pretty soupy so cant do alot yet with the new tractor. But i did have fun moving some snow.

Attachments

• 631706-Unloading Big Blue.jpg
    631706-Unloading Big Blue.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 292
   / Countdown Over Got Our new TC33DA Home
Heres another pic this one i took with the world famous Kenai River in the back ground. the river is still really low. the snow is just starting to go away. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Attachments

• 631714-Kenai river pic.jpg
    631714-Kenai river pic.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 326
   / Countdown Over Got Our new TC33DA Home #6  
It is a nice looking rig, but with a back ground like that it is tough to see. You have some pretty country up there and some day I will be up there. Just don't know when yet.

murph

/ Countdown Over Got Our new TC33DA Home #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( awesome backdrop you've got up there in Alaska.)</font>

Bandit
I lived out your way in Boulder for 3 years....beautiful place to live/play.

I lived in Asheville, NC for 2 years...beautiful place to live/play.

I grew-up and now live(again) in Maine...beautiful place to live/play.

A friend and I hitchhiked and backpacked in Alaska for 3 weeks several years ago...............those other 3 places combined don't touch Alaska in beauty, ruggedness and just general sense of awe. If any of you are thinking of going, go!
It's awesome!

(getting a little mellow dramatic...but it's all true... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif)

John

PS nice tractor.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Countdown Over Got Our new TC33DA Home #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( pretty country up there )</font>

Yep, I've been where that picture was made; wish I had the time and money to go again.

/ Countdown Over Got Our new TC33DA Home #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( A friend and I hitchhiked and backpacked in Alaska for 3 weeks several years ago...............those other 3 places combined don't touch Alaska in beauty, ruggedness and just general sense of awe. )</font>

That's interesting. I've been to Ashville once, back when I was in college in Charlotte, and thought it was pretty cool. Loved to visit Maine pretty regularly, as I grew up in CT. I've seen lots of beautiful country out here in Colorado and out in Utah. But I get this sense of awe just seeing pictures and video of Alaska that also seems to blow away all these other places I've been to or lived in. I can't wait to get up to Alaska some time in the next few years.

/ Countdown Over Got Our new TC33DA Home #10  
Yep, beautiful place on the Kenai Penninsula. Did some fishing in Homer and Seward several years ago and loved it. Now that I'm married with a new 5 month old son I hope to take them up there to see that beautiful state too.
Stonefox