filling tires with water & antifreez?

/ filling tires with water & antifreez? #31  
Re: filling tires with Beet Juice

I was paging through an off road magazine the other day and noticed an ad for flush mount valve stems. Does anybody make these for tractors?

/ filling tires with water & antifreez? #32  
Re: filling tires with Beet Juice

I have puchased a NH TN65S from Don's Tractor Sales in Alpena, MI. They fill their tires with beet juice. I was told that this fluid is not corrosive and nearly as heavy as NaCl. The rear tires are 16.9x30 and the dealer estimated that the ballast will add over 1,600 lbs extra weight to the tractor for using the FEL. The dealer stressed that due to the potential flammability issue of windshield washer fluid (that contains alcohol) they will not use it. The dealer informed me that they only use Rim Gard (beet juice) for loading tires at their dealership because the beet juice is safer and not as toxic (and cheaper) than windshield washer fluid or glycerine/glycol based antifreeze. Since I don't know much about this issue, I can only repeat what I've been told from my local dealer. Any questions? Please call Don's Tractor Sales @ (989) 356-6317. Ask for Dean or Dennis.