Its here!! TC35

/ Its here!! TC35 #1  

cleev

Well my TC35 fwd came in today. My dealer filled all tires with water. He also brought a 5' box blade and a brown 460
rotary cutter. This rig is Great!!! It mowed 2 acres in about an hour, smooth as silk. The box blade works well too. I had to use 4wd to pull it up a hill but it did fine. Hope everyone likes theirs as well as I do..... Oh and thanks for the input on filling the tires. I think I should go grade the road again to make sure its smooth for the golf cart.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

/ Its here!! TC35 #2  
Congrats! I ordered a TC45 Fwd Sat before last and it still isn't here. I'm going crazy........

/ Its here!! TC35
I have been waiting about 2 weeks. They are assembled in Dublin, Ga. I wanted the R4 tires and rhe folding ROPS, so the dealer had to order it. I sure like it!!!!! I have a NH lx865
Skid steer. I bought 2 years ago and the dealer was nice to
deal with so I bought the TC35 from him too. You are going to love your TC................................believe me

/ Its here!! TC35 #4  
cleeve,
Congratulations! That must be a great feeling!! Question - Did you just get yours fresh from the factory, or did your dealer get it from another dealer? My local dealer told me 2 or 3 weeks ago that there were no TC35's (gear) available "fresh" from the factory and he would not be able to get one again until approx. mid September - unless from another dealer's lot. I believe he said that the factory was going to start producing TC35's again at the end of August.........
Thanks,
mudx

/ Its here!! TC35 #5  
Good luck on your TC-35 ! I ordered my TC-18 today. The dealer has been great,same place since 1946 ! [central New York area] Good people ! That's important !

/ Its here!! TC35 #6  
Cleev,
Just curious......when was your tc35 built (refer to my "When was it built" post further down in the "Buying an NH" forum)?
The Unit # on the ID tag on the left side tells the story.

/ Its here!! TC35
Mudx, My TC35 was made last week. My dealer picked it up at the plant in Dublin and brought it to me after they serviced it. I don't know why it should take you till September. Call
North Ga. Tractor in Cornelia, Ga. and talk to Tim Wilbanks.
He can tell you about when a tractor for you can be made.

Cleev

/ Its here!! TC35 #8  
Actually, most of your tractor was built in Japan some time b/4 it made it to Dublin. Again, the unit # will help you decifer that. I only point that out because of the large gap in time that my TC40D had between Japan build and the final minor operator station assembly in Dublin......would like to know how typical it is of other TC's.