Price Check Price Check Used TC18 w/Loader & MMM

/ Price Check Used TC18 w/Loader & MMM #1  

Spencer

Veteran Member
Tractor
NH TC33D w/R4 Tires, Rear Remote, Hydraulic Toplink, 2 Auxiliary Work Lights, 7308 Loader w/Kasco Uni-Hitch (Quick Tach)
I'm guessing the tractor was purchased new around 1999 give or take a year or so.

115 hours
7106 loader
NH Mid Mount Mower

It has a few battle scars including one broken flasher and broken rear light. It is pretty weathered due to mostly being stored outside in the elements.

If everything works properly what would be its estimated value? It also comes with a rear blade and a landscape rake, but I am not necessarily wanting to figure those it to the estimate value.

Thanks, Spence

Edit starts here: I forgot to mention that it is the hydrostatic model, but it does not have power steering.

/ Price Check Used TC18 w/Loader & MMM #2  
As a reference, that setup cost me $15K new in 2002, except I have power steering... I assume it is MFWD?

/ Price Check Used TC18 w/Loader & MMM
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( As a reference, that setup cost me $15K new in 2002, except I have power steering... I assume it is MFWD? )</font>

Yes, it is MFWD. What do you think its lowest possible value is?

/ Price Check Used TC18 w/Loader & MMM #4  
A friend recently sold his 3yr TC24D hydro, 12la, snowblower, 3pth finish mower for $13,500ish.

/ Price Check Used TC18 w/Loader & MMM #5  
I think a couple here have paid <$10K for that setup used. I tried a quick search, but came up empty... I know I wouldn't sell mine for $10K. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Price Check Used TC18 w/Loader & MMM
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I assume it is MFWD? )</font>

Hazmat, I just assumed that it was MFWD because the front axle looked just like my TC33D, but when I looked at it again I didn't see a lever to engage or disengage the front wheels. Is there a lever somewhere like on my 33D or is it always engaged? If there is no lever does that mean that it is not MFWD?

By the way I am wondering what the initial cost of the 7106 loader and the 914A MMM were, do you remember?

Thanks, Spence

/ Price Check Used TC18 w/Loader & MMM #7  
If I remember right - the tractor was 9,500 & loader was 3,000 (could have been 10,000 & 2,500) MMM was 2,400 (very sure of that).

The tc18 has a lever to engage the MFWD it is next to the three point hitch control (drivers right). I imagine that a 2wd axle would be quite different. You could also look for the driveshaft boot aft of the front axle.