Price Check Ford 1320 Price check

/ Ford 1320 Price check #1  

Gold Member
Tractor
Jinma 204 -- now gone
Hi All,

Buddy of mine saw a 1320 that he might be interested in but wasn't able to talk to the compact tractor sales guy until Monday. Can you give me a idea of what it would be worth so I can tell him before he gets a call on Monday.
Has looked around it and looks ok other than fade. Originally sold by this same dealer who has taken it in as a trade. Didn't hear it run and won't be able to until after talking to the right saleman.

Details : Ford 1320 ( hydro ) with 871 hrs, Think 21 HP.
FEL
soft cab
rototiller ( 4' )
finish mower ( 4' )

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Tom

/ Ford 1320 Price check #2  
Tom, just came across this thread, hope a month late isn't too late. We had a 1320 for 6 months before trading up to a 1920 back in 1988. It was 19 hp., 9x3 gear tranny, FEL.

It was a nice tractor, just a little too small for our needs. I had a rock in the bucket and was going to dump it on a stone wall; it happened so fast, but the next thing I knew the right rear tire was off the ground. Anyway, if your buddy can use a tractor of that size it should be fine. Granted, these are 1988 prices, but new it was either $12,400 or $12,600.

Bob

/ Ford 1320 Price check #3  
There is a really clean (no mower or loader) Ford 1320 with a "buy it now" for $7,995.

/ Ford 1320 Price check
Hi All,

As an end product he backed away from the tractor and is still looking.
Tractor ended up being a little pricey at $15K ( Cdn ).
While it did come up loader, mower, tiller and softsided cab, was just a tad more than he wanted to pay for a used tractor.

Could rationalize paying that much for used when he could buy new in Massey or Deere for only 1K more.

But, thanks for your interest. Is always appreciated.

Have a good one, best to all and their families and Merry Christmas to all.

Tom