Model year changes?

/ Model year changes? #1  

Gumby6

Bronze Member
Tractor
NH TC30/HST/Filled R4/RR/3rd Function to FEL
Anyone know when the new NH tractors become available. I am looking to purchase the TC30 with HST.

I do not have an urgent need for the tractor for several months so I am willing to wait for better pickings...

Also, it seems I just missed the 5 yr 0% interest promotion, now they only offer interest free for 36 mos.
Any idea if they may reinstate the longer term?

Often new model roll outs do not include exceptional financing or pricing, but with all the competition in the CUT market today, I am hopeful.

/ Model year changes? #2  
My dealer here in Ohio has a TC30 with HST sitting on his lot. I don't know what changes might be in store for next year or when, but the tractor is available now. His has a MMM on it, but the gear one next to it has a FEL, too.

/ Model year changes?
Thanks for the info but I am not saying I cannot find one, just wondering when model year changes take effect and new tractors are available with them.

I read a thread that the hydraulic cooling lines have sharp bends in the hoses going into the cooler on current models and that newer models may have metal elbows instead.
Also, the financing issue is of particular interest to me.

/ Model year changes? #4  
they don't build tractors in model years. A particular design may run for 7-8 years, somtimes longer with only minor tweaks. NH is not releasing anything in the near future that I am aware of.

I would suspect 0/60 is long gone. That was a one time deal, Infact I don't doubt that the days of 0/36 are numbered.

/ Model year changes? #5  
I think Neal is giving good advice. Probably the next change to the TC30 will be when they discontinue it. It's an economy model tractor and not as apt to have changes as the more modernized Boomers. I do think it would be nice if they added cruise control to its HST, but I wouldn't hold my breath. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Model year changes? #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Anyone know when the new NH tractors become available. I am looking to purchase the TC30 with HST.
)</font>

When your ready to buy, buy it!! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Lines don't change on a yearly basis like cars and trucks. The TC30 was an economy built rig and you just never know, it may never be replaced?? So when your ready, just do it.

murph

/ Model year changes? #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Cruise control is an available option on the TC30. )</font>

Thanks Hank! I didn't know it was available even as an option. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Model year changes? #9  
New Holland considers the model-year change to take place in mid-October annually. They do in fact refer to tractor model years according to that schedule, although a tractor's year identity is less definitive than that of an auto. As far as anyone from the company has told me, there will be few, if any, changes to the TC33DA this year.